Love the material. I am using it as an indoor rug. It can easily be carried and hosed off outside if needed. The only negative is that it doesn't flatten quickly from when it was shipped. There are small creases on parts of it. I am hoping these will disappear soon. Overall, great rug. Neutral color.
There was minor damage to the binding that looked like a manufacturing error for which we received a partial refund and repaired ourselves. We are happy with the look of this rug. Have yet to try cleaning it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Arrived with minor damage to binding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Well made and looks like it will hold up for some time.. It has gone through 3 rain storms and no problems! I purcashed becasue it was an outside rug, not an indoor/outdoor, and the colors were a good match for my furniture. It looks a bit more yellow than the picture to me, but I kept it anyway. My grandchldren now have something to crawl on!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I thought it was a little brighter(more yellow than tan) then I expected, but still fantastic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
We got this rug for an ourside area to be a little softer, safer for our toddler. Love the extra-large size that we hadn't been able to find anywhere else. It makes our outside area look so finished and put together.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color was a match
- How is the quality of the product? Great quality. This is a thin rug, which you want if it is going to be outside in the weather.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes