I recently bought this rug for my kitchen in which i have WHITE tile and also a back door that connects to my dirt filled backyard and i also have two crazy dogs that ruined my last rug from running in and out with dirty paws....with this rug they can run in and out all they want and it never gets dirty. everyone thinks i paid $100 plus for it ...it looks super nice and is a great buy!!!!!!
This rug is much more beautiful in person than online. I had reservations ordering it, but am SO pleased I did. It is durable and a nice light terracotta color. I use it as a runner in my kitchen because you can just hose or wipe it off to clean it. Nice tight weave, great design and so easy to clean.
I have this runner on my apartment sized balcony and it fits perfectly. The terracotta color with the gold is rich and goes well with my brown wicker chairs. So far the upkeep is easy. Debris came up when the lawn was mowed and it was easily swept away. I'm very happy with this product.
I picked this rug, and chose the wrong color. It is NOT Overstock's fault. I was trying to compare outdoor rugs I had previously bought from a picture I printed on the copier, so the colors weren't right. I like the rug, and have left it on the deck; but it doesn't really go. If you have true oranges/terracotta colors, it will go perfectly.
I purchased this rug for a runner in my entry way. I needed a rug made out of a sturdy material as the space gets a lot of traffic and the idea of taking the rug outside and hosing it down was pretty ideal. It's perfect for what I bought it for. I love the natural fibers and the design.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yellow was not as bright as the picture, it's more of a neutral color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, so good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Adequate
Using outdoor between two entertainment islands. Color matches our outdoor furniture well. Just wish the rug was a bit thicker, it would lay a little nicer then, but for the price, really can't complain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. made well, wish it was a bit heavier
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
Takes a little bit to straight out on the floor but it looks great quick.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very pretty!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? prettier
I was very happy with this area rug. I bought two to use as runners in my kitchen and they look great. They do move a little on a wood floor without a mat under them. They are not thick and plush rugs, but they are attractive and functional. Very good value for the money, especially with very low shipping rate.