This rug was a bit larger than expected (my fault) and slightly bluer(good) and less gold(not so good) than the color repro on my monitor, but I am nonetheless pleased with the purchase. Still in the process of rehabing a 3-story house (I live on the first floor), our plan is to strip and refinish the hardwood floors in the front hall. This indoor-outdoor will work well just inside the front door and make cleaning easier. It will look great when paired with a simple blue wallpaper as well as the matching strip version for the back corridor. I didn't notice the birds in the pattern until I enlarged the photo. I think they are peacocks. My sister teased me about it because I already have a peacock rug, sofa cushion, etc. She thinks I have birds on the brain. Incidentally, the description calls the color "natural." Believe it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good so far as I can tell
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
Awesome rug I would purchase again and recommend to friends.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colot is actually a medium blue with more natural color trim, not gold like the pic implies
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful rug that feels good under your bare feet but durable am resistant to pet hair and dirt
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate descriptioni
the picture that advertises the carpet does not indicate that there are turkeys imbedded in the fabric. would have been great if there were no turkeys.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all
I needed a sturdy rug that wasn't too fluffy to go under a small breakfast table. This is perfect. It is a nice, medium blue as I've seen others say- sort of a country blue. It arrived in a timely manner. It was rather creased when I laid it down but I was surprised at how quickly it flattened to the normal shape after a few days. Excellent rug for the price I paid!
I was pleasantly suprised by the very pretty medium blue color of this rug. Its also very sturdy as my cats can scratch it and it never shows. I took off one star only because it came wrapped up so tight it took some doing (backward, sideway rolling) to get it to lay flat. Well worth the small sum it cost.