I'm lucky that these little lamps were inexpensive, because their appearance does not stack up to their description. They do coordinate with the console upon which they stand, but I was shocked to "feel" the bases. Definitely have a cheap feel to them. The shades are nice...the look and feel of a poly/silk. If they were in a prominent place, and not behind our backs as they sit, I would have sent them back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The base of this lamp looks and feels like plastic. I was extremely disappointed in the quality of the product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the shades were acurately described, but not of base
the lamps were great the style and shape was the correct size needed for the nightstands I have. The lamp shades matched the bedding as if I ordered them special. The price can not beat for two lamps. Would recommend to all needing bedroom lights.
Great lamps!1 The room has a Moroccan feel, so they are a great accessory. Very pleased
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color of the lamp is spot on, but the shades were much darker, which is ok with me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, just got them, but they seem sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Returning lamps. Lamps are quite attractive, but are not the listed size! Order only if 19" lamps work for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally inaccurate! The lamps are much smaller than listed.
These lamps met my expectations. The gold bases are just the right weight, and the pale tan, creamy shades are well made. They make great accent lamps, and I used them in two different rooms, one on top of a chest of drawers, and one on a tall console table in a den. I think they are worth the price.
I've been eyeing these lamps for a couple of years and finally got the chance to purchase them. I was a bit disappointed though. The shades seem to be way too big for the lamp base. If the lamp is not positioned on a high table or credenza (at least 40" high) you can see right down into the light bulb - and that doesn't look good at all. However, I did decide to keep them and will probably try to find a shade a bit smaller in diameter.
The lamp base is really pretty, however the quality of the shade is mediocre, something you expect to see on a cheaper lamp. In addition, the color of the lamp shade is darker than shown in the picture (more chocolate brown than cream/tan)