We bought this for our livingroom and after receiving it, we think it is better suited for the garage or maybe the deck outside. The finish is very rough and the underneath portions are not finished at all - they are just rough wood. Drawers have no glides - they just slide in and out like cardboard boxes. The top is stained a kind of gray-ish brown with no top coat at all - it looks more like a picnic table than a fine inside piece for a livingroom. Plus the instructions to put it together are very brief, mainly pictures, and the screws included require some kind of tool that was not included and we don't have. Beware about buying this - it is not at all like it is pictured and described.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not really
- How is the quality of the product? Quality is very poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No the piece is not at all like it was described
I'm not sure why the other reviews are so bad. The piece looks exactly the same as in the picture. It is kind of rustic- enough to keep it from looking formal, but not so much to make it look cheap. It is nice and sturdy- our 15 pound cat jumps on it, plus we moved.. and it is still holding up really well. As long as it is put together tightly, you should have no trouble. Yes, the drawers have no glide, but they work just fine. We were happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This table fits perfect in our foyer. The depth is great for a small area. Easy to put together and just beautiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the top wood is a walnut grey that is perfect for costal design
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a wood table that is a good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product is accurate.
I was looking for just right table and I found it. It was delivered when they said it would be and was rather easy to put together. Just Perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellant quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
This console table looked good on paper (web site). But the real product is very poorly made. It's so flimsy and feels as though it can fall apart anytime.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I was skeptical regarding the quality of the piece I ordered. Many of my friends report difficulty with furniture ordered on line by other suppliers.. I was able to put the table together, myself.. The directions are clear and easy to follow. I am very pleased with the quality of this table. It looks wonderful in my living room.
This is perfect in my entryway. I love the colors, and I added some baskets to the bottom shelf, which added more storage, and makes it look even better. I also use the tabletop to place runners and seasonal decor. It was a cinch for my fiance to put together.
I get so many compliments on this table. We have an open floor plan and I have this in my dining/living area with a picture of the last supper above it. I placed a plate of candles and a topiary on the table and it's gorgeous. I would absolutely recommend this table - there is so much you can do with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
First I am an online shopper - I frequent Overstock and have ordered several things from this company over the years. I would be ashamed to put my lable on this product. I am also aware of the price point but expected better. 1. The box was 2x larger than the product and there wasn't enough tape on the box to hold what little packing material was included. It was all over my front porch. The product shifted and wasn't tight in the box. 2. I would have returned the product if box hadn't been torn and a return lable included. 3. The table was scrachted in several places & the screws didn't fit. We had to get different screws to hold it together. The whole table was stapled together. The staples on the back were not even holding the back on. I had to hammer the staples in. We touched up the paint and rigged the table because returning it would have been more trouble than it's worth. I wouldn't recommend the product and I'm disappointed in Overstock allowing a product to leave their warehouse in the condition it was in. ALL I can say is we made it work but don't be deceived by the picture. I will never order from this manufacturer again.