I love the look of the rug but it doesn't hug the hardwood floor as my other rugs light this do. This one is too lightweight and you definitely need a rug pad for bare floors. I had to put books and heavy objects all around the edges so it would lie flat. I'm hoping that works. I would look on a website that has high quality rugs and look at the thickness and compare it to this one. If this one flattens out and stays in place once I get a pad under it. it'll be a victory. Otherwise, it's a waste of $309.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The green is a little darker but for us, that was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Too lightweight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Probably very accurate
Am not happy with my decision to purchase this rug. Although it seems durable, it hurts my feet to walk on it and it is difficult to vacuum. It is also too big for my space. These are not the fault of the rug, but my fault for not researching the rug more before I bought it.
great quality for the price; wish I would have have bought it sooner!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? trim color is a bit lighter than shown, but, acceptable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality and perfect for the room I planned to use it in
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate