Nice rug, but the sisal is a bit darker than pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? its a little darker in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? close, but its darker
I love the rug! Got it yesterday and my family room looks so nice! There is an odor but I like it. Kind of an earthy organic sent. I'm sure it will go away with time. I'm so pleased!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate discription
The rug goes wonderfully well in the room we got it for. It also has a lovely sea smell to it, that I actually really enjoy. The only thing is that it's hard to tell the texture of it from the picture, especially if you're not familiar with sea grass. The weave is much bigger and thicker than I thought, but it's still a great rug.
The quality is quite pleasing, weaving and the natural smell of the rug makes for a great purchase and deserves five stars. However cleaning this carpet takes a lot of creativity, howvere there are great options online as to cleaning effectively. I purchased this rug to create a sfer environment for my newborn, not wanting him to inhale the harmful chemicals. But i must say i did initially missed the classic feel of soft carpet, so it took a while to ghet use to. It's earthy smell is a great plus. However, i donot think it is the best option for kids or accident prone husbands, unless you plan on covering high traffic areas with additional floor treatments. Great purchase but be wise and practical for its usage.