This is a beautiful rug. It's not the softest since it's made of 100% wool, however. We purchased a nice thick rug pad from Overstock, and that gave it some nice cushion. The colors are much prettier than shown in this picture... I would have never purchased it based on the photo here, but I saw a real-life photo of the rug on a home improvement blog and had to have it! I wish it was softer, but I don't regret my purchase at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very different... it's more of a light green/ivory
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, nice wool rug
I am so happy with this gorgeous dhurrie! It is more of a subtle lime green with beige/ivory border rather than the dark olive green shown in the pictures, but I expected that based on previous reviews. It is slightly scratchy to sit on (wool) but softens over time. Nice and cozy covering for the hardwood floors in my living room. Very glad about this purchase!
We love this rug! It is so pretty to look at, a very soft lime color, not as olive as the picture here. The rug is high quality and seems very nicely made. It is a flat weave rug, so it is not super thick, but that is what we were looking for, and it is great! It is not super soft on bare skin, but I only notice when I am down in the floor working on a project or playing with our dog. The rug seems very durable and after an initial vacuum, does not really seem to shed. We have a thin rug grippy pad under it, and have not had any problems with sliding or shifting, even with a very active lab.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a soft lime color, less olive than the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is great quality, nicely made, flat weave rug but durable and doesn't shed much after the first vacuum. Not the softest ever, but does not bother us at all.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.