I have been looking for an area rug to put under my new dining room table. I looked for months at everything from the traditional oriental patterns to southwestern styles. This rug immediately caught my eye and the price was definitely right. I definitely feel like I got a great deal. The quality is excellent and I have received so many complements on it already. I think I'll have it for a long time!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes - a rich chocolate brown and a natural jute color. But, I don't know why it is titled "Light Black." It's brown as the picture indicates.
- How is the quality of the product? The quality compares to rugs that my parents have spent thousands of dollars on while traveling abroad. It is a beautiful tight weave and the pattern is much more distinctive than the other rugs I was look at.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? All but the title. The color is not black it is brown.
Well made rug, great design. Exactly what I was looking for and at least a $100 less here than anywhere else I saw it. Only problem is that it is not black and ivory, it is brown and ivory. I like it so much I am going to try to make it work. If you must have black though, it is not black.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not black and ivory- It is brown and ivory
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, great design
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except fo the color.
Good looking rug, Thin and lightweight. Wool is a bit rough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, but wool is rough instead of soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, but could have used more info.