We were looking forward to the look of this rug in our mountain home. When we unpacked the rug the dye [?] smell was so strong that we left it in the fresh air for over a week before bringing it inside. When inside the smell was still so strong that it started to make our throats sore and eyes burn. We sent it back to Overstock. Overstock should quit selling this product and should pay the return postage.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality, a lot of leather strips were loose when the rug was unpacked.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair.
Sheds. Mess everywhere. If it is leather, it is thinnest ever. Looks like it' s made from shredded reusable shopping bags. Stinks. Broke glass on it. No way to insure all was vacuumed away. Waste of $. Broken glass gave me a reason to throw out.
I was really excited about this rug, but was disappointed when I unrolled it as it is NOT white - it is a cross between baby blue and gray. My husband hated it, but I asked him to give it a chance and let me finish the room. I ended up liking the rug color with my color scheme anyway, but the darn thing is constantly coming apart. I pick up leather scraps EVERY day to throw away. If this is in a room you never use, and you do not want a true white color (looks nothing like the picture), then go right ahead and order - but next time I think I will skip the leather shag and just go with a regular shag.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks nice upon unrolling, even though the color was NOT white, but it is consistently coming apart.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
I would not recommend it. The color was way off, not the bright white shown in the picture, but grey and beige strips intermingled with white. Unwrapping it, some of the strips came loose and some fell out and the smell was god awful! I returned it. Overstock.com's was very easy and would buy from them again..... just not this!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no, was more beige and grey with strips of white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. between bad and fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? well it was a leather rug...
I sent it back and requested a refund as it did not meet my expectations and the quality was not very good
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual product was a light baby blue and not white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not a good quality as there were many of the leather strip that had pink writing on and occasionally there would be a dark grey leather strip mixed in the rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was describe as a white leather shag rug, but it actually had a light baby blue shade
I order this carpet thinking it would be a great product, unfortunately the product is very pretty to the eyes however it is poorly constructed the pieces of leather used are big and all different cuts it not uniformed and some of the pieces have bar code stickers on them some of the pieces fall off easily and they are not completely sewed in so anyone can just pull it out overall not very happy with the product. it is however a good size and color is okay,