I was tired of my current red and gold rug. I wanted to lighten my living room up for the summer, and this rug did the trick. It instantly updated the look of the room by providing the blues/grays and a touch of orange that are so in right now. In terms of color, the photos are not very accurate. The part that is described as ivory and looks very beige on the picture is actually closer to a light gray. The blue background of the rug looks very teal/aqua in the pictures but is actually a cool light blue. Overall love the rug and what it did in my living room! Great price for the nice quality too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors on the site are much brighter than the actual rug colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality. Thick, soft,well-made
The color was very off. There is no Cream or ivory in this rug. The part that shows ivory is more of a grey blue. SO i didn't get thhat contrast that i saw in the picture. BUT i still loved it. The blues are really nice, the design is perfect, and it seems very high quality for the price. SO overall i kept it and am very satisfied. I only gave it 4 stars because, i feel the color is not represented correctly
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was pretty different, but i ended up liking it anyway
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its thick and soft, but it does shed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Nice, inexpensive rug for a high traffic area. Colors are more muted than the look online. It's thick and seems like it will be durable. Only downfall so far has been feeling a number of the knots when you walking around. They are rough and even a bit sharp sometimes. A drag, but not a deal breaker. For the price I didn't expect super high end construction.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are much more muted than shown online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality although you can feel a good number of the knots underfoot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I love this rug....classic but with a hint of modern. However the color is totally off. It looks like teal or aqua blue with hints of orange in the picture. However, it's a gray blue ...a little dirty blue with rusty pumkin orange. The colors are not sharp or crisp more on the muted side.
This is a beautiful, well-made, high-quality rug. But to say it looks like this photo is laughable. I really don't think it's even the same rug! After so many similar comments, I don't understand why "someone" doesn't post a new photo with a accurate colors. Anyway, it's kind of a bummer, because the photo looks way more funky than the actual rug, but it's nice and not totally traditional, nonetheless, so I'll be keeping it.
I've purchased other Safavieh carpets & loved them. The colors in this carpet are very different than the photo shows. the wide border is "gray" & not the pale yellow shown. I'm wondering if they sent the right carpet. I'm almost 80 & the hassle of returning such a large item overwhelms me so I will keep it.
I purchased this rug for our family room. The colors are subtle and pretty and the style of the rug is traditional yet modern. I didn't want to have a rug that felt too traditional but I still wanted something to fit into our decor in our 1925 home. The colors are more muted than the photo (I knew this going in due to other reviews). The feel is very soft and it is thick. My only complaint is that the rug is still shedding, but I am sure this will stop soon. I would purchase this rug again.
Wow, we really took a gamble with this one. We have a late 1700's house with a sunroom addition. Although the rest of the house is Period, The sunroom combines old with fresh and new. This rug tied it all together. It is pretty much as pictured. It has an oriental eclectic flair. The primary color is a Caribbean blue. I am not a blue fan, but this is quite attractive and almost relaxing. The rust is a true rust, not enough to be bothersome, the other accent colors are marigold, pale yellow, cocoa, and the border is light putty color. I know it sounds weird, but it works. There is also a bit of grey blue. During the day, in this sunny room, it is just the pick up this room needed. At night the colors are rich and muted. For the money, it is spot on fantastic. I may have to order the runner.
This is a good quality rug, that is why I gave it 3 stars. However I'm REALLY REALLY disappointed with the color. It's way darker and more traditional looking than the picture lets on. I thought it was going to be super funky and a cool statement rug for my home office but it's really pretty boring looking. The only thing holding me back from returning it was the hassle and really not even knowing how to return a rug of all things. Really annoyed though. I wish someone from Overstock would come to my house, take it, and give me my money back. Meh.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? completely different, much darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely different color
Although the colors are not what they look like in the picture, I was expecting this based on the other reviews and LOVE the rug. My husband did say that the blue kind of has an 80's look to it . But we like the more contemporary feel the color gives the classic design. I only say the 80's comment to help you picture the color blue. If the picture were more acturate I would give this 5 stars. The quality seems great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are not as bright as they look online. The blue is a light bluish gray and the ivory is much more beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, thick rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This rug is very very blue. On the photo it appears to have a large cream border and an aqua center with a fine pattern. In reality the pattern is very chunky and the rug screams a loud aqua blue. It won't work for me, I have to return it, but if you need a very loud rug, this is the one.
The colors are definitely different in person. The blue is very prominent, and a darker more slate blue than the aqua in the photo. The ivory is more of a grayish color as well. That being said, I purchase this rug after reading reviews and I expected the colors to be different than the picture. I just purchased a light gray sofa, and this rug is fabulous with it. I was happy to bring some color into a room that had been dark with browns and burgundy. This rug absolutely did the trick. It looks like a very expensive rug, and is made primarily of wool. It is thick and comfortable to walk on, and looks like it will wear well. It is a great value - I would have expected to pay at least double what I paid, and probably more. I looked at rugs of lesser quality at ***** and the price was higher. If the colors work for you, this rug is a great deal!
I am very pleased with my purchase. This rug is very high quality, especially for the price. The colors are a little more muted than what is shown in the stock photo, however, I actually feel this makes the rug look better. It is very plush and heavy and ties my living room together nicely. Shipping was fast and free. With coupon aplenty, I am definitely an Overstock fan.
Colors are true to photo of rug. Love the aqua, gold, khaki, and rust. Sheds a lot, but this is to be expected with wool rugs. Just hope the colors don't fade out over the years. Really brings my living room together. Great price and quick delivery, too!!!
I love this rug! I was very nervous to buy because of reviews about color. I do love the color now that I have it! It is a medium teal/ blue with burnt orange and butter yellow. The ivory border is a light khaki color. It does shed quite a bit but I have only had for a few weeks. I like it so much that I bought it in 2 sizes. I also posted a picture to amazon because I couldn't here to be able to show anyone the actual colors
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
This rug is beautiful....I have seen similar rugs that cost thousands of dollars for the same size and design. This is a thick wool rug that appears to have come from a high end design store. The pattern and color scheme is so modern and chic yet timeless....a piece you would keep for life....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. THis looks like a $2,000.00 plus high end rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Rug is even nicer than described