This is a lovely rug and it really enhances our room, pulling your eye to the floor when you walk in. Our only (small) complaint was that the edges needed to be weighed down for a while to flatten it; perhaps it had been rolled up for a very long time and the edges were in "curl up" mode as a result.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are very true to the actual rug - deep and rich tones.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be very well made, thick, tight pile.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On the money!
It was a present for my daugter and her husband. They enjoy it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is more brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. godd quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good
This is a beautiful rug and I would have given it 5 stars for the overall rating if it had been more true to color. Color is more muted than what my monitor shows, as other reviewers have stated. The first prominent color in this rug is a deep cranberry color, the second most prominent color is sage green. I don't regret getting this rug at all, it really is beautiful, shedding is minor and it looks great in my living room.
I was nervous to order this rug because the last rug I ordered (from a different website) was SO different than the picture, however, this rug was FANTASTIC. I am very impressed with the quality- it's really thick & dense, and it feels silky to the touch. This is one of those rugs I'll want to lay down on and just relax. The colors and pattern are pretty much what I expected, though if I had to nitpick, the colors might be a hair duller in person. Regardless, it's really a beautiful rug and I would certainly recommend it. It's very luxurious.
When I unrolled the rug I was convinced they had sent me the wrong rug completely, as it looks nothing like the photo. The colors are very dark in comparison and it was hard to reconcile the difference of what is advertised and what is sent. That being said, despite my disappointment in the colors, it seems to be a very nice quality rug. It is very thick and plush and the pattern is nice though muted. Overall it wasn't exactly what I had been hoping for, but the quality and price makes up for it.