As a designer, I am often looking for great products for great prices for my clients. Oco is definitely the place to go, but color descriptions are misleading and often have little to do with the true color of the product. I would suggest that they match the field of the rugs ( all of them) to popular paint palettes, something that everyone has access to and list those colors in the description. I am certain it would save huge $$ on both parts regarding shipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the rug is actually a mint green. This is a far cry from teal, but it is a lovely rug. It is well made, with a soft dense pile.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the color was not even close.
This rug is much lighter, with softer colors, in person. I actually like it even better in person! The brown is so much softer. I continue to be amazed at the quality of the rugs that I am buying from Overstock. I can't find rugs like this for such great prices anywhere - and I have shopped all over this city looking at rugs. After installing hardwood, I need a lot of area rugs and I will continue to buy all my rugs from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as bright in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic quality - the rug is thick, soft, luxurious
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very