After shopping around at up-market chains and specialty Rug stores I discovered exactly what I was looking for on Overstock for less than half the price. I was thrilled with the product, color and quality. It looks like a $600-900 rug. I would highly recommend it.
I was very excited to place this rug in the entryway of our new home. It arrived the day we moved in and I am extremely happy with it. The colors are true to those on our computer monitor. I notice they say in the description that one of the colors is green----I would say it is grey. Some of the other reviewers mentioned the shedding and I have seen a little bit of this, but not much. I expected it with a new wool rug. The quality is excellent, the pile is thick (I did not think it needed a rug pad at all) and the weave is dense. Feel like this rug would be double or triple the price for this quality anywhere else. An amazing bargain for the price!
This rug is beautiful. My son said "nice rug" and he never comments on decorative items in our home, LOL. Don't hesitate, its stunning.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More contrast than the picture shows. Colors are vibrant and distinct.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality wool rug although does shed a lot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This rugs is just gorgeous! Thick pile with vibrant colors. I was pleasantly surprised! Great job, Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
Still have not decided if I will keep this rug. I love the design and quality except for the red is more of an orange red. Little disappointed in the shades.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Rug is more of an orange red sort of faded look
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great except for color
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate except color
I was so pleased with the purchase of the first Ancestry rug that I decided to purchase 2 more. No shedding or piling. I have a 45 pound boxer and a 83 pound chocolate lab. This is the room they play in and the rugs are holding up great!
I really like this rug -- please note, though, that the actual product is a light ruby red -- a bit different from the photo. It was almost too light for my decor but I decided to keep it since my kitchen needs repainting anyway, so I'll just pick a paint shade that matches.
Just as pictured. An exceptional purchase for the price. Colors are well defined and crisp. I had looked at an "off-web" store and was pondering on buying a rug there. Found this rug on Overstock that was similar, but the price was so much better. Took a chance to order without seeing it in person, boy was I lucky.