Bought this rug after seeing it on the HGTV show, Secrets from a Stylist. Absolutely love it. The colors are exactly what I saw on screen and it is an extremely high quality rug. The best I have ever bought online. My only regret is that I didn't buy the larger version.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Amazing
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes!
I LOVE this rug. It's very, very pretty. Looks exactly like the photo that's shown angled on a brown wood floor. I love that it's dark, so it doesn't show stains or dog hair. It's comfortable -- not soft -- to walk on barefoot. Very durable and strong. I would definitely recommend it! I just love the design.
still holding up great and is my favorite rug in the house! absolutely would recommend. the only (small) downside is that it's gotten snagged a few times from the dog... but it's super easy to clip the snags off (and they blend right back in to the pattern). thinking about getting a back-up of it in case something horrible ever happens to the first one. can you tell I LOVE this rug!?
As you walk into my small front entry way and immediately to your left you see my living room and since I was painting my entry I wanted to connect the two visually. This rug had the color and look. It was contemporaly and alittle blinging. The repeat in the pattern gets funny looking but still good. I love it for my space and completes my weekend project.
Great rug at a great price. One of the binding edges isn't square but it doesn't affect the over all look of the rug. Thought it was more black and white but the lighter color is definately silver - lots of bling.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? black and silver, not white as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate