This rug is beautiful. The pattern is exactly as it is shown. It is slightly darker than I imagined or thought my monitor was showing, but it looks great! We are using it in our living room with a brown leather couch and cream chair and ottoman. The cream in the pattern really allows it to go nicely with both colors. It is not a subtle rug, so this might not be the right one for anyone who wants subtle. I think it looks really cool though. It adds a lot to our living room and really pops. And, a bonus is that I ordered it on a Friday night and it arrived the following Wednesday. Gotta love Overstock's $1 super fast shipping!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar, possibly a bit darker than my monitor showed. It is a pretty deep gray color, borders on steel blue-gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality, plush an soft to walk on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Pros: unusual design, looks great in my living room with otherwise bland furniture, color in photo is accurate to what was received. Cons: it sheds, a lot. It clogged my vacuum cleaner when I tried to run over it, even with the pile setting at higher than the rug itself. Have taken to combing it with my cat's comb to remove clumps, and if I sit on it, I get lint all over my pants. I've had this rug 11 months, so I hate to admit defeat and purchase something else, but it's also too late to return it. I feel bad to post a negative review, but I also feel bad that I'm considering bringing my rake inside to help me clean my living room.
We love this rug, color and quality are great. I would definitely recommend to anyone considering it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was exact as well
I LOVE this RUG. I had seen it in the store and couldn't believe the price on O.com. It arrived super-fast (<2 days!) and put it under our dining table. Its gorgeous, the wool is soft, and really makes the place "pop." I was a little nervous about ordering a rug this size sight unseen, but we've been really happy with it. Although the background color is slightly darker and has slightly green-grey undertones, given variability in monitors, I can't blame them. I still love the rug! Would buy again in a heartbeat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly darker/greenish undertones
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I am very pleased with this rug. The quality is above what I had anticipated. The price was insanely low. And the rug is so pretty. I wanted something with a more contemporary look than the standard rugs available in shops near me. This is a perfect hit. Prettier than the screen shot. Really lovely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The background gray was quite a bit darker than appeared on my screen. It's beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality--surprisingly good. For the price, it is beyond good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
The size is really nice. I liked that is wasn't quite an 8x10. Fits nice in our living room w/out taking over. Shipping was timely & came in good shape. The price was reasonable too. Very Happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is a little more vibrant/bold than expected, but read the reviews and saw others had mentioned that as well. It's a very cool patter & the colors are very pretty - go perfectly w/ my living room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very soft & cushy to sit on. Nice for babies to crawl around on too.
the rug is really cool looking - looks vaguely sea-creaturey, which is fun. we've had it for a little over 6 months, and it isn't holding up that well - we are constantly picking little white strings out of it. i'm not sure it will last more than 2 years. that said, it was pretty cheap for such a big rug, so you get what you pay for. it's also quite thin, but that's fine for our use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it's in the blue spectrum of grey