This rug is executed finely. The wool is soft, and sheds minimally (New Zeland wool is well known for this characteristic). The pattern is a wonderful modern take on a vintage design and thoughtfully executed. My only complaint is that the pile is somewhat short. I would much prefer a .75" pile instead of a .5". I live close to the company that manufacturers these rugs and they charge 3-4 times the price that overstock does. Overstock's pictures as well as descriptions are accurate regarding this product. All things considered, this rug is a steal!
Overall I am very satisfied. I like the colors since I was going for an overall neutral palette but not boring, the pattern on it gives the room some interest. It feels soft. I think it was a good value. I will add that the reviews on this site really are helpful and definitely sway me toward or against making a purchase, which is why I am writing this. I would absolutely recommend this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good, feels soft, looks great in room.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I think i t was accurate
This is our first rug from Overstock...very pleased. I thought it would bother me having the pattern off as described in other reviews. Because of the size of the pattern and the blending, I do not even notice it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I got this rug for my living room; the size and color is just what I was looking for. The only thing that bugs me is that the pattern repeat is cut short--one side of the rug has an "edge" of the flowers the other side is bare. I would have preferred it to be the same on both sides.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very happy with the quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
We bought two of these rugs -- the 8 by 10 and the 3 by 5 and we were stunned by just how high quality and lovely they are. The photos don't due them justice -- the background is a lovely taupe/beige, the rays on the design are a silver/ivory and the chocolate centers are mixed between soft silken threads and wool.