i love this rug. It is soft and rich looking. Quite beautiful. I would give this item a 5 star rating except that the color is not quite as represented. In reality the rug is more of a pinky/salmon color than rust/orange as it appears here. This was not a problem for me.
This is our second rug purchase from Overstock and we are very impressed with the quality of both of our rugs. This rug was purchased for our dining room and based upon other reviews I expected the colors to be more muted than the photo. I would describe it as more terra cotta. It has a plush feel underfoot and has not shed any more than normal. My only negative was that it is shipped folded rather than rolled so it did have some creases. Based upon the suggestion of others we turned the rug up side down and used a steamer on the creases. Once dry we flipped it over and the rug looks gorgeous.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of this rug was slightly more muted than the photo but from reading other reviews I expected it to be.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is very well made and looks much more expensive than we paid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate and based on our experience with the purchase of two rugs this month we would definitely purchase our from Overstock again.
The only problem that I had was that the colors were much softer than the picture lets on. Other than that, it is a really gorgeous rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat accurate
This rug is great. The pile is dense which makes the rug very soft. It's color looks different on the screen, it's really closer to rust, as it says in the description, but if you are not looking for a really bright and striking orange color, you will probably love this rug. The design looks even better on the floor then in the picture. Plus, this color does not show stains; my daughter spilled coffee the second day we got it, and there is no stain! There is some fuzz, but from what I know, that's the case with wool rugs for the first couple of months. I am absolutely satisfied.