I thought this was a solid color rug, with the outline of roses. It is definitely more speckled, and not the "salt & pepper" type, as one reviewer mentioned. It is definitely a cream & brown splotchy, which isn't what I was hoping for. I really wanted a solid brown with cream floral outline. In my opinion, this speckled pattern makes the rug look cheap. It is, also, not a true brown, it tends to have a greenish/grayish cast to it. I've not decided if I'm going to keep it. Unfortunately, I ordered the 2 x 3 matching rug, which hasn't arrived yet. Very disappointed, and this is the first disappointing order I've placed from Overstock, I will continue to shop their web site, as I've had excellent results in previous orders. I can only take responsibility for choosing the wrong rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? somewhat accurate
I would recommend to anyone. Bought the 6" round then I came back and bought the 2" x 3" ...absolutely beautiful. Looks just like stated.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome good durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly as shown
This is absolutely the best rug I have ever owned. It's a great quality rug with lots of personality, soft and thick. Love it. The color is a medium chocolate. The reviews stated that is has a greenish hue to it, and that it does but it does not look green at all rather a milk chocolate. You really can't go wrong with this rug. Shedding? yes, but that is typical of wool rugs. I have had this almost a year - shedding stopped after a couple of months. Love this rug and get a lot of compliments on it.
This is one of the best buys over Internet. I was not very comfortable buying a rug thinking it'd be a nightmare sending such a big item back if I didn't like it. But I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality and workmanship of the rug. Buy it without any hesitation. Colors on site are very close to the actual rug. Quality is superb. It went flat on the floor in no time. Vacuumed it once and hasn't shed at all since.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very true to actual rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made. Soft and thick. Doesn't shed. Colors are beautiful. I have seen similar ones at Macy's for 3 times the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I purchased the round light beige/brown rug. It really has a pretty design and people have complimented favorably. However, I was not expecting the background to be salt and pepper fibers, the photo did not clearly show that. I thought it was a solid beige/brown. When you vacuum one way it appears darker and lighter the other way. Also, the wool fibers are not secured very well on the back of the rug and easily come if it gets snagged by a cat or dog. I usually pull the loose threads right out of the carpet.. So far, there aren't any gaps.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very nice and just what I was looking for - a neutral soft brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I don't believe this rug is of high quality as the wool fibers would not pull out easily.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The picture of the rug did not match the actual product.