Good overall quality. The star bursts are not wool fiber and easily pulled out and the brown wool pile surrounding is not behind the star bursts so white shows. Very comfortable under foot - cats like it also. Good complement in large or small area. Easy to decorate around the colors.
This rug is very nice. The colors have a satin sheen to them that the pictures don't capture. Based on the other reviews it seemed like the colored ribbons would be very prone to pulling out, so I wasn't sure what to expect from the ribbons in this rug. However the ribbons seem to be reasonably solid for normal wear. The ribbons also feel nice on bare feet. This rug barely fits under the door in our hallway closet. Make sure you'll have enough clearance as it's on the tall side.
Love this rug! Very good value for the price and it goes wonderfully with my new paint job. The only caution I would add is that if you vacuum often and have a powerful vacuum cleaner, some of the yarn in the starburst design comes out - less so after the first few times though. If you have animals like I do and have to vacuum a lot, this is something to think about.
I love the colors in this rug - it's a fun piece. But be forewarned - the flower-bursts are textured - a coarser ribbon, that is taller than the soft brown wool of the background. It gives depth tho the rug, and is fun, but wasn't quite what I was expecting. The ribbon part doesn't feel very soft underfoot.That being said, it didn't stop me from keeping the rug. I really do love the look of it.
This is a beautiful rug! dark chocolate brown with the color burst of orange and red was exactly what I was looking for. I have the runner in my entry way and have gotten so many compliments (yes even from men) how beautiful it is. I have a summer rug from this same maker in the Tiffany blue color with burst of color in cream and brown and love it too. Buy this rug you will love it!
I love the look and colors in these rugs (ordered 2 for L shaped hallway) but the problem is that the raised ribbon makes it impossible to clean with a regular vacuum - you either need a handvac or sweeper or use the hose of the vacuum - otherwise the ribbons get pulled apart through the vacuum's wheel and look horrible. A lot of extra work that I wasn't aware of when I purchased these rugs that I wish I had known about.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is of good quality but does pill initially
Absolutely Love the Soho Burst runner!! I purchased a large square one for the kitchen and the colors just pop!!! Beautiful rugs....excellent quality especially for the price!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Incredible quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
loved the thickness of carpet, very plush, only thing is pieces of webbing in carpet to give it that color burst,does come out, aa little at a time. but overall evalutation looks great//////
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pile on carpet is really thick....
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The carpets are very pretty to look at, but there are two major concerns for me. The star burst pattern, which is quite large, does not lay flat to the ground. There is a natural bump due to the longer fibers which make up the star, but what I do not like is that the whole star area becomes a slightly raised bump. The other fact which worries me is that the carpet continues to lose the fibers that make up the star burst. I hope that they do not eventually all fall out. If I had known these problems to exist, I would not have purchased the carpets, even though they are very pretty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was similar. On line, the carpet looked dark navy, but it is a beautiful dark brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I don't know how the carpet will wear in the long term.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was somewhat accurate.
This carpet is fun to look at, but the "Bursts" are textured! So it's not to good to walk on, and the strands of color are coming out at a rate of 2-3 per day. In six months time, there will be a substantial reduction in the colored parts of the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the construction in inferior.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I didn't understand that the "bursts" were not part of the rug but were "looped" into it.
I love this runner! It is soooooo pretty I don't want to step on it. Nor do I want my dogs, cats, teenager or husband to either. It is thick and heavy, has not shed and looks great. Because of the ribbons that make up the "bursts" I will probably use the hand held to vacuum it.....
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I bought this for the front entranceway to my apartment. It's beautiful, bold, soft, plush and just the color punch my little place needs as I walk in. My cats have been rolling around on the "flower" designs to scratch their backs and they started to pull out the little "tufts" with their teeth. But, I expected that and it's not too bad. I have another sefaviah rug in the living room area, they are a great brand.
I read a review that said that the colored bursts are a longer ribbon than the rest of the carpet. This is true. My only complaint is that we have only had this rug for about a month and the tips of some of the ribbon are starting to fray. Also Occasionaly some of the ribbon is coming off. As I said, it has only been a month. I am hoping these were some of the weaker ribbons, and the wear will not continue in this fashion. The brown section of the rug is fantastic though. It is thick and well made. And the colors are a fun unexpected way to add color to the room