Beautiful rug. I am seeing how long it will take for my vaccume to suck up the fringes on the color burst, Will have to be very careful to clean. Need to place in a low traffic area to keep the color fringes upright.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were spot on. Just what I was thinking
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is wool, so it started out a little stiff and the ends would not lay flat, but rugs stiching is very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This rug is bright. If you love bright colors, as I do, and have a space that supports this bright, colorful, plush area rug, then you will be as pleased as I am.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug is as brilliant in my hobby room as it was on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this product is superior to area rugs I looked at in retail stores that were twice the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description is completely accurate.
I like this rug even thought it's a little different looking than the picture. Have gotten many compliments on it's color and uniqueness.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not exactly as the picture but still pretty
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very heavy and dense nap. The colored part is longer than the brown parts.
I liked the rug once I first moved it into the room. It is less than a month old. The entire rug is falling apart. the color burst are falling out and the dark brown is matting up and falling out. I wish there was a way that I could get some of my money back. Maybe I do not know how to go about doing it. VERY UNHAPPY!
The rug is very beautiful to look at and the colors are great. The problem is that lots of the loops to make the burst come out with just even sitting or walking on the rug. I bought this rug for a birthday present for my daughter and I am totally disappointed with the quality.
We purchased this area rug in 5x8 a few months ago and its gorgeous in our living room! We've received so many compliments on how beautiful it really is and the bursts actually pop out of the rug. It also pulls the room colors together very nicely. The only negative part is the cleaning, the tiny bursts come out easily in a high traffic area and vacuuming it is risky, be careful.
I ordered the 6 x 9 size in this rug. I saw this rug displayed on a television program I watch and new it would be perfect for my family room décor. It's perfect and completes my family room along with my new sectional. Only thing is after purchasing from Overstock I found the same rug cheaper and was displeased that I had not done further research prior to purchasing this rug. Do your research prior to purchasing you will save money on this item!!!!!