My daughter picked this our for her apartment. It's a nice contemporary rug. The 6x9 size worked well in front of her sofa. It does shed - that's why only 4 stars. And she was surprised that the design was raised stitching. It's a nice thick rug.
I was excited to receive my Soho carpet and it arrived with no disappointments! The colors are rich and very warming... they also work well within my contemporary decor. This carpet is thick, and makes a gorgeous statement! Very happy with my selection.
I bought this rug for my second home in Florida and after months of searching for a rug for my living room, I decided on this rug in the gold and brown tones with the ivory. It is somewhat lighter in color than most photos show. It is truly a beautiful plush rug. I have had no problem the rug but I will say I wouldn't recommend it in a high traffic area especially with kids or pets as the raised portion could get ruined. My friend loved it so much she bought a smaller size in green which is darker than shown but still beautiful.
I bought this rug based on other reviews. I received it in a timely manner and it was in good condition. The color was a little lighter than I expected but that did not bother me. I am returning the rug because it sheds excessively! I put it in my family room and next to my dark hardwood floors and dark wood furniture I am going crazy!! I vacuum every day to no avail. I gave it two weeks to see if shedding would subside....But it hasn't. It sticks to the bottom of our socks, my furniture etc. It is too bad because it is an attractive rug otherwise.
This rug is absolutely beautiful and coordinated perfectly with my new furniture. The colors in the picture online were true to life. Although, I do agree with prior posts that it does shed some in the beginning and also you will lose some of the decorative threads in the raised flower portion of the rug as I think they are just woven thru as opposed to being sewn into the rug itself. So far, only a couple have come out. I used the vacuum but on the highest level possible to avoid pulling more of the threads out which works.
Yes, the very fine fibers were all over the place for a while. I had to swiffer the whole house every day (probably should do that anyway). It has decreased greatly this week but continues. I get compliments on it all the time. I really love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exact likeness. The background is a very light cream, so if your worried about dirt showing...this could be a concern. I have 4 kids and just hoping for the best.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality wool.
I am very pleased with the area rug - it matches my living room furniture perfectly and the quality is superb. The edges do curl up after unrolling, so you may need a felt pad or corner grips to make it lay flat. It took about a week for mine to lay flat
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful thick wool and textural chenille yarn for the "puffs" make it a great addition to our room
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I didn't realize that the yarn used for the colored "puffs" was a shiny rayon, but I really love the effect
So glad I purchased this. I'm sure to get many compliments on this rug. I would expect to pay about $1000.00 in a retail store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter on site, more ivory than beige. I actually like this better but would have been pleased with the beige too.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality, thick wool. The raised design looks like beautiful pieces of ribbons about 1" high. I don't know what the one review referred to saying they were 12". Moving soon and will use the carpet in our new house
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good, just overall lighter color
This has been the best purchase I made this year. I saw this exact rug, but a smaller size at a very popular home store for $599. Then a saw a commercial of the rug advertised in another color for hundreds less....This cannot be true, this beautiful rug for this price and free shipping. I was nervous about ordering it thinking it would be some knock off look-a-like rug, but it was the same rug!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact description
I love love this rug. Want to buy another as a back-up. My sister loved mine so much she also purchased it. I used Scott-Guard Protector on it when I first got it. I have been able to get every stain out of the carpet, very easy to clean. Awesome rug!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Thisnrug is a nice addition to a room that needs a little kick of neutral color. The raised design adds some nice depth and is different enough to get attention, but not overpowering. It blends well with other neutrals. I wouldn't put this in a room with a lot of color, as it would be too much. I am very happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The splashes of color were about what they look like in the picture but the background was a little lighter.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems great. I have it my office and there is not a lot of traffic but somfar it seems to be holding up quite well. There was a little shedding in the beginning but after a few vacuums, it seems to be fine.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description of product. Quite accurate.
I have had this rug for a few years now. At first I couldn't decide if I liked it due to the "starburst" design being raised. In the end I have decided I like it a lot, and the colors are very neutral so it has been able to be used in different rooms when furniture was changed. I have vacuumed it often and did not have any of the threads pull out. My puppy has pulled out many of them however, but thankfully it is so dense that you can not tell. All in all a very good rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This is probably one of the prettiest rugs you will ever see....everyone that come to the house comments on how beautiful this rug looks. The problem is that this rug sheds all over the place. I ordered my rug 3 years ago and it still sheds. Everyday you have to use a duster to pick up all the fibers around the carpet. I am currently looking for a new rug and will be throwing this rug in the TRASH!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We get tons of compliments, and it fits us so well. The shag looks great, and vacuums fine. It's definitely a different material, but it's very cool, and kindof shines in the light. The colors are tasteful and beautiful. Beige and tan and brown. Love it. And it's a great price. Yah, it sheds at first, but I'm sure that'll fade.