The rug is nothing like the picture, thought I"m not saying it is bad, necessarily. I know there is a disclaimer about colors when you purchase something like this so even if you aren't allowed to argue the point that it looks and is described as brown but is clearly forest green; you can't dispute that the pattern is clearly not what is shown. It is a pretty rug, not what I ordered, and will look at it for a couple of days to decide if it will work in the space we have picked out for it. I wouldn't recommend this rug if the person wanted exactly the pattern shown and it had to be a brown rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The description says brown and the picture is brown. This background is clearly a forest green- not even a question about it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just laid it out, can't yet say.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not at all. The picture shows three large circles. This rug as 10 smaller circles that go up the middle with a half circle on either side of it.
Lucky for me the pattern wasn't anything like shown. It has more than 3 circles and they aren't the same sizes. It's a lot better to look at,colors are exact tho. I've gotten several compliments on it. Minimal shedding and great thickness
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very different