Our family bought a 4 by 6 version of this rug. In real life, the red looks quite rosy. It fuzzes of and sheds quite a bit, too. We have to vacuum very often.Those are my only complaints on the rug.Just a warning: The colors in real life look a little more... pastel.. the red is more rosy, and the colors look lighter and faded in general.On the other hand, this is a great, attractive rug for a great price.
The rug is a design delight. The color blocks are large and do not clash with other patterns. Others have said the red has appeared "pink" - I think they need to adjust their monitors. The "cranberry" in my rug is the same as in the picture. I have a craftsman bungalow home and thought this was a fun way to spice up all of the wood and neutral wall colors - it does just that. I think I will tell people that the style is a take-off of a Frank Lloyd Wright design! One last note, to those bothered by the shedding - it is wool - the fibers are natural - they came from a sheep - sheep shed - the end.
I must have looked at 5000 rugs, trying to match orange tones. It was a huge hassle returning because the rug weighed 80 lbs. The did give me free return shipping and a full refund.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? We saw orange and red tones... the actual color was more tan and pink
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description should have emphasized the shades
Currently the rug has been in place for just a couple of weeks and so far really like the rug and the pile is nice and thick as described. The price/value of of this rug is wonderful.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colors are very true and bold as I expected from the pictures on the website
- How is the quality of the product? Very nice and thick pile as described
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes, quite accurate
The rug is substantial with a nice pile. The colors are muted and not nearly as bright as we had hoped. It sheds a lot but we anticipate that this is short term. We are not unhappy with the purchase, just not as excited as we thought we would be.
This carpet looks way more expensive than it really is, highly recommend.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, looks even better in person
- How is the quality of the product? Fantasic
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
For the price, this is a great rug, but as many are saying it is plushing a lot. And it does not stop with vaccuuming a lot. Also, I tend to see that the threads are coming out. This is not a very well done rug, but again, for the price it is great.
Rug arrived in just under a week. Colors were just like the picture. This rug is beautiful and very well made. It does fuzz up a lot but I think that it will get better as we continue to vacuum it. This is a very rich looking rug and the price was awesome! Love it!
We have received so many compliments on the rug, which literally arrived 4 days after I ordered it. Be forewarned, it does fuzz quite a bit, but that has been my experience in the past with hand-tufted wool rugs. You will have to vaccum it often at the beginning. My other complaint is that the fibers are uneven at the edge. I have been trimming this and hopefully it will subside at some point. Other than those two complaints, the rug is so beautiful.