I ordered a number of these rugs for my home and have been extremely satisfied with the product. No matter which size I ordered, each one is quality made and is perfect. I have many compliments on these rugs and would not hesitate to order rugs in the future. In the past I have ordered oriental rugs from Overstock and have never had a problem or was disappointed in any of the rugs purchased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate site description
Ordered several sizes at different times and all the colors matched. They are heavy enough to stay in place. Easy to keep clean even with dogs and cats.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close - rich tones
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good to great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Quality and service from Overstock is always terrific. The quality of the rug is fine but I was very disappointed in the color. It was definitely not red. More of a rose. I did keep the rug however and used it in another room. I will continue to look on Overstock for another rug as this is the first time I have had trouble with an item.
Extremely happy with the color and quality of this runner. Nice and thick, soft feel and the muted colors make it very versatile. A dark red, grayish blue, celery green and creamy border are the predominant colors. Not as much gold as indicated in description. Have not noticed excessive shedding--easy to vacuum. Looks great, lays flat (took a day or 2 to flatten from being rolled up for shipping). My two dogs love it also! Shipping was very speedy and packaging was secure.
These rugs are beautiful and add SO much to my newly remodeled kitchen. I am planning to buy two more so I can have them as back up!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dead on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Moderate to very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The rug is good quality and it fits right in the hallway. The rug does shed colour every time you vacuum. Overall its a worth the price you pay.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I was disappointed with the colour as it was not as bright as seen in the photo.
Not as plush as other rugs I've purchased from Overstock, but in a high-traffic area, that is probably for the best. Very pretty rug and happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, but not as plush as expected - still works perfectly for the area.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Bought the runners for my kitchen, 3 total or various sizes. The color is much richer than appears online and the sizes are perfect. I love that they coordinate throughout the kitchen and into the butlers pantry and leading into the dining room. I thought they were wool and not looped construction. They will work well for now, but I will be upgrading when they need to be replaced. Good product for the price listed.
I recently purchased this runner and also the 5'3" round rug. I am always hesitant to purchase something online that has colors, patterns, etc that could be deceiving, but I really liked this so I went for it. Wow, are they beautiful rugs! The colors are just as vibrant as pictured and it is very well made. I like that you can really pick out the individual leaves, flowers, etc. unlike some rugs where the pattern is so busy you can't tell what is what. I thought that with a runner it would take quite a while for the curling to go away, but within a few hours it was perfect. I would definitely recommend this and, in fact, I keep checking back to see if there is a small 2' x 3' rug to match, but so far no luck. Great buy!
I purchased this rug a month ago and it is coming apart down the side's. It's a beautiful rug '' but the quality is bad, I don't think I will take a chance and order another rug, and I'm not going to the trouble of sending it back, I'll just give it to the thrift store. overstock.com I am very disappointed in this purchase.
When I ordered this rug I wasn't completely sure about the color description but I had several areas that I could put it so I wasn't too concerned. The color was better than the website showed and I was very pleased with the quality of workmanship.
This rug is a very high qualify rug from a very reputable rug company. It's very thick and the colors are brick red, straw gold. greens, rusts and even very light muted shades of blue. You can use lots of colors to decorate because of it. Doesn't turn that rose/pink color like so many reds do. I have bought several rugs from Overstock and will continue. You can't beat the price or the quality of these rugs! I have been shopping for a long time for rugs and find less quality for almost double the price.