A beautiful rug and a great value. The fibers so shed a bit but I am hoping that will decrease over time. We are using this as a dining room rug and it is great so far. The colors are neutral so they blend in well and the rug is not too thick. I would recommend this rug to just about anyone (not sure how it would wear in terms of showing dirt in a higher traffic area). Very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close but actual product not as yellow/gold as it appeared on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quaility
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
The rug arrived today after being ordered just 4 or 5 days ago. It's really nice quality, plush, comfy to walk on. The colors are really nice and go well with my bohemian vibe in the living room. As I mentioned, the rug is a bit darker and colors more vibrant than shown on my screen. Rug is a wheat color with mustard, olive, maroon.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the maroon flowers are more obvious and it's overall more vivid (thought the background is darker)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Plush rug, though it does stink
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? well
I love this rug and get tons of compliments on it. The pattern lends itself very well to my art nouveau decor. The background color is actually not ivory, it's more of a light khaki color, but this only makes the pattern stand out better. The red blossoms are a very dark scarlet and these just pop with color. I'm thrilled with my purchase and expect to get many years of use from this rug. When I unwrapped the rug, it had a very heavy chemical smell, but this went away after a few weeks. It shed a very little but vacuumed up nicely and no longer sheds at all. I highly recommend this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fairly well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This is a good quality rug, much like I've come to expect from Overstock. It is shedding a bit, but that's common for new rugs. It smells fine to me (I had a rug in the past that incorporated rubber in its construction and the smell made it unusable for me. No problem here though). I would recommend it to a friend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I thought the color match was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality, lovely pattern
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Precise
I bought and returned 2 other rugs (not from Overstock) before purchasing this one, and it arrived today. I have never taken the time to write a review, but this rug is perfect. The background color is a little lighter than in the picture, but that is fine with me. It has nice pile and seems of good quality. It's a very elegant design. Arrived 3 days after ordering. I'm happy I have to stop shopping for the perfect rug for our room.
This is an excellent rug at a good price. The pattern and colour are quite as described, the pile is high and soft and it sheds very little. I'm not quite sure how one would tell if it is "handmade," but there are irregularities in the pattern which suggest that it is. A very fine rug for the price.
Just received this rug. It is gorgeous. The colors are as stated in the description (the burgundy fibers actually have a silky sheen to them giving the rug an elegant look). Overall, the design is attractive but neutral. A rug pad is the only additional purchase suggested as would make the rug more plush feeling. Have experienced no shedding or funky smells, and the curled edge has settled down with the application of several heavy books. Overall very pleased with this rug.
Once again, an Overstock product has exceeded my expectations. This rug is beautiful, even prettier than the photo would suggest. It is very thick and plush.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I found this to be a little creamier than the on-site color, and like it better.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a beautiful, very plush carpet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The rug is beautiful and a real bargain. It is very thick and all wool. I have many very expensive rugs and thought I would give a hand spun rug a try. WOW am I ever impressed I will purchase from this site in the future for all my rug needs. Also quick delivery. thanks overstock!!!
I am very happy with my new rug. It has beautiful colors and looks fabulous in my dining room. Compared to other rugs I have looked at on other sites, this one is a very good value. The colors are fairly neutral, so would work well in many different settings.
We have had this rug for three weeks and feel that our purchase was a great buy. The rug compliments our new hardwood floors and brings the colors of our living roof together nicely. The quality of the rug is very high It is very thick plush and well made If the colors match your room, I would strongly suggest you buy it
This is a gorgeous rug. The colors were perfect for my dining room. The background is more of a light khaki color rather than a cream. Also the small flowers are alot more dark and rich than in the picture, but I actually like it that way. The pale yellow/gold and sage green look just like the picture. My room is painted burnt orange, and the rug also has alot of rust/burnt orange in the border. I am very happy with my purchase, and it arrived on time and in great shape.
This is a very nice rug for a formal dining area. The rug has a nice pile, it is a cream (darkish) almost beige color, with burgandy sage, gold and rust colors. The flower design is larger than it appears on the screen, but this actually makes it nicer. You will want to vacuum/steam vac the rug (as with all rugs you buy) because they come from factories with dust and such. Also after you steam vac, you'll find that most of the "shedding" is gone. This is a beautiful rug, and I would recommend it to anyone for a dining area or office. It is not a persian rug, but is still very classic look.