This is a very good looking rug. The colours are slightly darker than the photo, much closer to sand than ivory. But the amount of shedding and loose fibers is completely insane. I vacuumed it with my Dyson Animal. In the space of 20 minutes, I filled the Dyson TWICE. And I do mean completely full. I probably could fill it several more times if I cared to spend the time. If it keeps shedding at this rate, I will likely return it.
I ordered the 6' square for my dark bathroom. From other reviews I did not expect an ivory rug, In my room with my wall and floor colors it is a pale wheat background with darker golds, olive greens and warm reds as the main accent colors. It is a beautiful rug with a thick, dense pile and an overall feeling of a light colored rug. I have had it for about a month with no shedding problem and no loss of pile when I vacuum. An excellent purchase at a great price. I will not hesitate to order more rugs from Overstock.com.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very, very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not exactly
Love this rug, very thick, dense piled wool. I was surprised at how good the quality is, but the color is off. It's more golden beige than ivory. The picture looks lighter and brighter than it actually is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not very accurate. It says ivory, but it's more of a golden beige. But it is nice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color not accurate, but the rest was