Rug is as described in the picture, color is more blue than gray but definitely more of a muted blue than like a turquoise blue. Rug sheds a lot! Good quality, soft, my only complaint is the shedding. Not sure if this will stop, we've vacuumed 3 times so far.
This is rug is a gray-blue color as other reviews stated. I like the blend of color because it is in my 1 year-olds nursery and I know later on I can use it elsewhere if needed. My biggest complaint (as someone mentioned) was that this rug sheds something fierce! I'm hoping that it will shed less over time, but it is fairly annoying. Especially since I have it on a dark hardwood floor. But the rug is very nice looking and comfortable under foot. Overall I'm pleased with the purchase.
I was concerned about ordering a rug without seeing it, but this rug was perfect for my needs. My family room was rather blah and this just added the right touch. The gray chevron is a bluish-gray, but exactly what I wanted. One issue I have is that the rug does shed--but it is wool, so that is to be expected, I guess. Also, the cream wool has flecks of color which I initially thought was lint. If you're a stickler, it might bother you. Overall, I love the rug, and Overstock is great.
Nice rug! Very happy with it. Provides a fresh, clean, sophisticated base for my living room. Now can color pop it with various color pillows, etc. was also very happy with the fast international delivery. Arrived in holland in just over a week!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The gray looks more grayish online but more bluefish in person. But a very slight pale bluefish gray so not bad. Depends on the angle too.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice and soft under your feet. Looks premium in terms of design and production.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
We love the pattern and quality of rug. We ordered it for our nursery, and it brings warmth and coziness to teh room, very soft under our feet. The quality and price are excellent, yet I had to give this an "average" rating due to the color. The rug is called "grey", yet it is definietly more blue than grey. The light bluish color is still nice, but not exactly what we were looking for. We decided to keep the rug and can make due with color, only bc quality is so nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not true to color on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate on quality and feel of rug, misleading on color
Although I'm annoyed with the slight pigmentation difference that are visible on the ivory part of Chevron patter, it is by far a gorgeous rug and worth the money. Our living room looked ordinary before I got this rug, now one carpet and three new throw pillows later and it's huge transformation!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The light grey chevron is very accurate, the Ivory is Ivory color from a distance. But when you view it up close you can see slight variation in the pigment color. It's a little annoying because you think it's a spot or stain but it's actually just a color of the wool.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very nice rug, lush and worth the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It's okay, if anything it would be nice if site can give more detail about the rug.
The rug just isn't the right color. It is great quality but clashes against gray because the rug is seafoam green instead of gray. I have seen this rug on other sites as well and the reviews say the same thing about the blue/green color it is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The grey is actually seafoam green. I was disappointing to say the least. If you are expecting gray be careful because it will clash with true gray and next to a real gray it looks even more turquoise/seafoam.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality. It sheds less than other wool rugs I have and it is thick and comfortable to stand on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I have to come back to the color issue for this one....it's just not grey at all.