Wanted to get a runner rug to put in my entryway , This rug actually surpassed my expectations, It looks high quality and if you walk on it bare footed it feels so soft. I'm a person who reads review after review before I buy anything, so trust me this is a steal . I looked for months and this quality of rug elsewhere would be triple the money. The only con is I wish I could find it longer .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very rich looking
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I am sure the basic carpet quality is great, but I am very disappointed in the color based on what I saw online. I expected it to be much brighter. it is very muted and dull. I expected a more golden color with blue accents. Very frustrating
We purchased this carpet as a runner in a semi-high traffic hallway for our apartment and are pleased with it thus far. The coloration is a bit more muted than the picture shows, but we like it. Part of the design on the rug is raised, which makes for a nice texture, and we've found it softer underfoot than we expected. Our vacuum has loosened some of the looping which is the only drawback, especially because we've only had the carpet a few weeks. Time will tell how it holds up!
This runner is beautiful. It's so plush that I had to get a door in the hallway cut down because it wouldn't open over the runner. The colors are also very true to the pictures. It is wool though, so be prepared for some fuzzing if you use it in a high traffic area. That's the only reason for the 'good' rating instead of 'excellent.'
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality - very thick
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This rug is good quality and should be classified as an outdoor only rug. I purchased the rug for my foyer and it was too rough when walking with bare feet. A few knotted ends stick out and scratch the bottom of your feet. This would be a great outdoor rug, but based on the color seems like it would get dirty quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, some ends of the grass were sticking up and scratching bare feet.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
The colors aren't right on the site; as another reviewer stated, this is less of a grey-blue and more of a dusty blue, with a camel tan underneath. It feels rich and soft underfoot; my dog loves it almost as much as his bed. I can't believe the price I paid for it vs. the quality; this rug was an excellent buy. The second photo with the light shining on the rug shows the best "true" color - definitely something to note for your color choices. It sheds a lot, but I was prepared for that.