I have this where i step out of bead. Currently have a black bed cover, shams and sheets. Looks fabulous. The leather pieces all fall beautifully together on this rug and even though I have no idea how to clean it, the main thing seems to be just shaking it outside from time to time. It doesn't show dirt and not likely to get a lot in the bedroom, mostly dust. Makes a strong look against the bed and covers some pretty nasty stains. I would not call it a runner since it is only 4feet long and looks more like a small rug for my feet. I just tried to buy another one for the other end of the bed but they are out. Need to decide if one of the other one's available will do. This was more perfect than I expected and came very fast as O.Co is so well known for. There seem to be several others so give it a try if you need something to jazz up a space. I bought a brown leather one many years ago in San Francisco and it was about $50 for half this size. Only found in a botique type setting. Just a great find.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? PERFECTLY
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. WONDERFUL THICK HEAVY LEATHER SMALL AREA RUG
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? GREAT MATCH TO DESCRIPTION
Rug shards shed a bit. Some shards have remnants of "labels" on them as if the rug was made from discarded pieces of leather from other products. The texture is great though adding dimension to the decorating. U can't vacuum this n must shake it out. I own a 8'by 9' also so I cant shake that out - too lar ge! My house looks cool with these (by front door, by stairs and in dining room) but please watch out for spills!
Perfect for the application. When it gets dirty, just grab it and head outside....shake and shake and shake some more.....clean and back to its "spot". I also ordered one to put in the bath area of the Airstream travel trailer. Happy Camping....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? deep black...great for application
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. After a good shake, it was ready for the high traffic area in my travel trailer.
Was looking for a contemporary rug for a sitting area in master bedroom. It's just the look I was hoping for. Looks terrific!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just as descibed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, but would not recommend for high traffice area.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Funky looking rug but just my style.... Thinking of ordering another for the front of m y kitchen sink! Really different.... Love it...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Need to shake it outside before you lay it on the floor so loose pieces are not in the house - also be sure to use a nonskid mat under it!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I seriously love this rug... its perfect for the space I wanted it for. After having read I did measure the dimensions out (which I definetely recommend... just to be sure). I'm not sure why they call it a runner because its too small. I also saw what others were saying about the pieces falling off. I placed it on the floor and once strand came off though I simply super glued it on and have had no problems as of yet. I love this rug. I totally fits the look I'm going for. Hope this helps :D
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect... its black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.. super happy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
the rug its self is absolutly stunning it is funky it is cool it feels great on you feet and is a great accent peace it can realy bring that it factor to the right room it is heavy and just all around cool looking and everyone who see's it loves and compliments it and bends over and touches it the only bad thing is it shedds peaces of leather and if you have little ones between the age of 6 months and 2 years it is proubly not a good ideal it could be a potential choking hazard as well the leather peaces come out if your little one pulls on it the other proublem i found was personaly would be affraid to wash it. but if you are young, single or don't have little ones def. buy this rug