I love this rug! It is so striking. The only difference in the colors stated in the description was instead of gray accents, it is more blue. This wasn't a problem, but the color is certainly more blue than gray. Otherwise, I highly recommend it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not exactly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was pretty good.
My wife and I purchased this for our great room. It was excellent quality for the price. Much cheaper than furniture stores or the home centers we looked at. One note of caution, it is real wool. It does "shed" quite a bit. It still does 16 months later after we purchased it. From doing research this is natural for wool rugs. It can fill the canister up on the vacuum cleaner. It you vacuum every few days there are less wool fibers but if you let it go for a week or two it will fill up the canister on the vacuum. The rug still looks excellent though. Deep vibrant color. The color "renews" as it sheds old fibers. This is just something that seems to occur with wool rugs. So if you are allergic or do not want the "fuzz bunnies" then stick with synthetic area rugs. We love it though!
Everything about this rug is excellent. The only thing is, in the picture it looks like one of the colors is dark brown but it is not. It is actually a rust color. But that was ok, it is still a great deal for the price and quality. Other rugs of this caliber that I look at was twice the price, Thank you Overstock.
Rug is far bolder than pictured. The grey us actually more of a turquoise or teal. if you're looking for a subtle rug that will blend, this is not the rug. The pattern is also very bold and much more graphic in person. Due to this, we will be returning this rug.
After reading through other reviews I decided to take a chance and order this rug. It's a great rug, decent quality and looks great. It's earthy neutral even with the blue and burgundy colors in the design. If you're looking for a neutral tone with subtle color accents then this is the rug for you. For the money this rug is an excellent value. O has the best selection and pricing on rugs! I love the free shipping and fast delivery.
Although the write-up said the colors were on a tan background, the photo looked a lot more gold to me. The actual color reminds me of the mustard/relish blend -- sort of a greeny gold, not particularly attractive. But the medallion is beautifully done! And the gray is really more of a slate blue, with the red being more burgundy. There is a little moss green in it, too. Still, a nice rug that should hide dirt well and afford the opportunity to change out colors as the years go by.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? There's a lot more slate blue/gray in person than what shows in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be very well made...no complaints!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The other reviewers gave a truer picture of the rug.
Beautiful rug! Love the size and quality. Brings a great pattern to the room without being busy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? While it is still very neutral, the gray-blues and burgundies are much more vibrant than on the website. (for me this was a good thing)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is thick, and durable feeling, but also soft and comfortable to walk on barefooted. We have had the carpet for just under a week and I have noticed minimal shedding .
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes
Beautiful rug. Colors are slightly darker in person. Other than that, wonderful quality... no shedding so far.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. incredible quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very acurate
Another great Safavieh wool rug from Overstock! Great colors, quality - and price! Buyers should be aware that this is a very dark colored rug. The earthtone colors are muted enough to keep the rug from looking too busy, but contrasting enough for the unique medallion pattern to be visible and pleasing to the eye. Minimal shedding. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Rug looks like the photo, but the grey is more slate blue. I get compliments on these rugs all the time! I've had it over a year now in a high traffic room, and it has held up well. It shed like crazy at first, but that's finally slowing, which is normal for wool rugs. I also got a runner for a hallway, and it's held up great as well, despite daily traffic back and forth multiple times/day. If you're on the fence, I recommend going for it! You won't be disappointed.
I wanted wool,with a nice pile, not flat.I didnt want anything cheap looking and that is hard to find unless you are going to pay top dollar. This rug is true to color its made well with minimal shedding (as wool rugs do at first) Very happy with my purchase!!
It was a little scary to order a rug like this online, but it worked out. The quality is there and the rug is beautiful. The red and blue colors really pop out and I think it looks even better in person than the pic online. It sheds some when I clean but that is slowing down. Must be little wool pieces from trimming or something. Excellent rug. I recommend.
very accuarte to online picutres, rug seems very durable and soft to walk on. I would recommend this rug to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good, i was actually suprised of how well the colors compared to online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality seems fine, this rug is under our dining room table, very soft to walk on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good