I looked for some months to find a rug large enough for the space we have, yet affordable and with the right combo of colors and pattern. This rug fit the bill on all accounts. We have a tomato red leather couch that is difficult to match, and while the rusts in this rug are not a perfect fit, they do not clash. Only downside was the musty, moldy smell that lasted about a week before it disappeared.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors a more muted than the photos, but are very nice, and fit perfectly with our red leather couch and brown chairs.
The rig was accurately depicted. Nice pile thickness, fits very well into the scheme in my living area. Noticed by visitors
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Even better than advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superb
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely
This is a very heavy rug. Beautiful muted colors, thick and dense pile. My only complaint is that the pile does seem to pull easily. I was going to return it but it was out of stock and I didn't want to wait for another. I've trimmed the pulls and you can't tell the difference.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors matched well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be well-made though the pile does also seem to pull quite easily
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Am loving this rug so far! The colors are PERFECT for my room, and the rug is thick and soft. It arrived very quickly. There is a chemical smell (which I expected, after reading other reviews, and having ordered rugs online before), but it seems to be fading pretty quickly. I do get quite a bit of lint in the vacuum when I clean the rug, but again, I expected this, as most new rugs tend to shed a bit in the beginning. We'll see how it holds up over time, but so far, I am very pleased with the product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty decent quality, I think.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate.
Beautiful rug, very high quality, thick. Feels great underfoot. Colors are more muted then they appear on my monitor. Love it. Some shedding initially, but that is to be expected with a wool rug. Great value for the price. Looks amazing in my dining room. Everyone compliments me on this rug. So happy I purchased it.
I had purchased the matching hall runner first and loved it so I ordered the matching large area rug for my living room. Although the color scheme is the same in both rugs, the large rug was not a larger version of the runner. Instead each print in the rug was enlarged. The rug is still beautiful but not exactly what I was expecting. Love the color scheme though and the price was very reasonable. I didn't experience the chemical smell others had mentioned. Be prepared though for ALOT of lint from the rug. For the first 5-6 vacuums, it literally filled the lint bag before we could finish vacuuming. I am having to vacuum every day. After about 2 weeks it only fills the lint bag about a 1/4. It was so bad, you couldn't sit on the rug without the lint being all over your clothes.My husband tells me he expects to find "bald spots" any day now. Nothing like that has happened but be prepared for a lot of vacuuming at first. In saying all of that, I love the rug and would recommend buying from this site. I have purchased rugs from here before and will continue to do so. I did purchase the under-pad since I placed the rug over hardwood floors.