This rug looked different in person than online. I was hoping for a more muted, subtle looking rug. The sage was more of a "green" if you will. The rug seems a bit traditional looking (almost old-fashined, to me) and overall, just not what I was looking for. But, it might work out for you!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A bit brighter in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This is the most plush wool rug--comparable value in stores would easily be triple the price. The greens are a bit brighter than the photo but the overall look is definitely a sage with brick like reds and golds. We've had it about a week now and I appreciate this rug more every day. The light browns look warm and striking with our oak floors. Highly recommend it. Received it in two days-- I'd buy this maker again in a second.
Beautiful rug! Colors are rich but muted enough. Rusty brick tones are lovely against true mid sage green with tans and golden tones. Great value for the price!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, dense pile and good design detail.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I was looking for a rug with muted colors and with a base color of sage to match my walls. This rug delivered. This rug is actually made by a high end rug company; which was verified in the packaging. Very nice backing, too. The rust accents in the rug give it a little pop, but certainly not overwhelming or too bright. This was a first purchase from Overstock; now I plan to search for a larger size rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty true to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent; thick pile
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I don't see any "ivory," it is more like a tan or beige
I love this rug. I first purchased a 5x7' and liked it so much I purchased the matching hall runner. The colors are absolutely beautiful and as described - the sage being a soft gray/green. I found almost no shedding - a pleasant surprise for a new wool carpet. Amazing quality for the price.