This rug is extremely sumptuous and even more beautiful in person. I must admit I was expecting a rug more cream/off-white than the actual color. The actual color is a yellow based off white, however it is beautiful. The varying reds and greens are absoulutely lovely and I know they would work well with a broad spectrum of these colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is more of a yellow based than actual cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
I loved the rug even with the unexpected color> It would have worked great if I had measured my room correctly. I had to return it only because it was too big for my room. I promptly ordered the correct size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It stated that the color is ivory but it was greenish.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Though this is a lovely rug ,if you are ordering it based upon the site description ...beware ! I ordered this rug but needed to return it because it was nothing like pictured. Overall the colors are far more vibrant , by far. The green is NOT sage , but a deep "army " green . There is not a shread of maroon at all but rather a deep "clove " color . .. brown , really. The background is primarily a camel accented by a mustardy gold. It is much darker than pictured . Though of excellent quality and price , the colors were so "off " alas I could not make it work for the room I intended it.
The muted shades of this plush, thick, wool rug compliment our bedroom, which is painted a butter-cream yellow. It is a pleasure to walk on and I haven't noticed much of the shedding that other reviewers mention. Walking on it is even nicer since we put it over our Overstock-purchased rug pad. It is BIG and lovely!