As one would expect from the low price, tis rug is on the low end in terms of knot count. However, it is a hand-knotted rug. We use it as an entry rug around Christmas time. The only draw back is the wool fibers shed slightly. If it were used year-round and vacuumed often, it would lose its thickness after a while. Because it is so pretty, it would make an excellent wall hanging for the holidays.
Originally bought the 5ft round holiday wreath version of this rug (a couple of years ago), which looks great in our entryway for the holidays. Needed a smaller rug next to the front door so we bought this one. I love the vibrant colors and that the pattern is well-defined. Haven't used this small rug yet (due to the current time of the year), but have used the round version (same manufacturer, same type of rug) for two years. Never had any problems with shedding. The black background really makes the colors pop, but if you have animals that like to lay on it, fur is more noticeable. I tend to be sensitive to chemical smells and this rug didn't bother me (unlike the Surya rug I bought several months ago). I wouldn't change anything about it. Very happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, liked that the pattern was well defined and the colors are vibrant.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
will use at Christmas next year, fits just where I needed them. Brightens up the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, color and material
I love the rug and will look forward to Christmas so that I can display the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perffect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, very cushy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.