I needed a colorful, high pile rug for my basement office. Something to brighten up the dark bamboo floors, something cozy that our daughter might play on while I am working. Overall, the quality of the natural fiber is high. Tightly woven, very soft, high pile. But the colors don't show up well on Overstock image. The rug is actually very two-toned. Both lighter and darker shade of blue are used. Not subtle undertones, either. There are lighter streaks all throughout the rug. There is also a red symbol sewn into the middle of the rug that is practically invisible in the pic, unless you are looking for it, using zoom. It kind of almost looks like the rug was drawn on or has a red stain on it. I would have preferred just the off-white symbols on the corners and really hadn't seen the off-placed red symbol that is in the middle of the rug. I wish it had been solidly deep blue, without the light streaks and without the red symbol stitched into the middle. It's a comfy, warm rug. I love the natural wool. But it doesn't match my aesthetics as much as I'd hoped.
I wonder how many months will it take for the issue to go away. I follow the manufacturer's vacuuming instructions. The wool that comes off from wool (wool pile) sticks to clothes, cushions, throws...you just have to be aware of this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is as it appeared on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average- fuzzy. It's only been around 3 weeks since we bought it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate but they should have mentioned how fuzzy this rug can get
This rug is beautiful and high quality. Such a great deal. It looks like something brought back by a world traveler and is unique yet understated. It's thick but not a plush rug so not soft to the touch. Color is rich. I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This rug is very special with a blue that uplifts your spirit when you see it. It's plush and soft under the toes. It's a perfect fit with our eclectic decor and brings out the blue in other objects in the room. If you like to have unique and eye pleasng decor, this rug will work for you.
I have the runner and the 7x9. I really love the way they look and feel. Thick and dense. They are as pictured on the website. The only drawback is the copious amount of shedding as stated by other buyers. Hoping it eventually stops or it will be a nuisance.
Needed this for our Florida vacation home on waterway, for dining area, and it was exactly what I expected! The color was as shown, and the quality great -especially for the price. I had been looking for a while, and had actually purchased a sea grass weave rug previously from Overstock. I liked the seagrass rug, but the chair feet would get caught in the weave, and it was problematic, and this was the replacement rug. I needed this to match Blue Ikat cushions on my wing backed wicker chairs, and it matches beautifully. I love the plushness of this rug and the rich color is very vibrant!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly what I expected