Over all a good price for the rug. It has a pucker in one spot which I hope will flatten out. The rug is thick and cushy underfoot. The pattern is larger than it appeared in the picture. This is the first rug I have bought without seeing it before purchasing and lesson learned is that for such a large rug to make it fit on to a thumbnail photo requires the image to be condensed a lot. Therefore the pattern in real life is larer than in the image. Having said that, its a nice rug that fits the scale our large living/dining space. Delivery was quick, it came well packaged, there were no odors but it does shed considerably. A few weeks of sweeping ought to cure that problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is more of an orangey rust color rather than a red. Also the pattern was larger than in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug has been lying flat for about a week now but it still has one large pucker that I hope will flatter out. It is a thick rug and feels great underfoot. It is shedding but I expected that since it is wool.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate although the colors didn't match.
The color was a definite surprise and the size of inset pattern is huge,but a lovely rug. Great value for the price. But really look closely at pics for size, it is very busy, a real eye grabber.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not really red, more burgandy-rust
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, thick and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the pattern is MUCH larger than shown and it really took me back.