The rug i received looked nothing like what is shown on the website. It is a dull, dull, 80's blue (remember when blue and mauve were popular?). The yellow/gold is a dull mustardy looking color. There is no brilliance or brightness to any of the colors. Looks old and dirty!
Love this rug, the colors are consistent to each other in person, (I have two of the small rugs and an 8x13) but are different from the online colors. They are more muted but still beautiful. For me, it's actually better bc these rugs are in a high traffic area and have yet to show dirt!! Of course it's only been a couple of weeks, but lots of rain, dogs, teenagers, husband with dirty shoes...and me!
First new item for my new home and I love it! I bought the large rug for the room and added this one for my bathroom sink area to match. The colors are soft and beautiful. Found a quilt for the bed in the rusty/orange color and it is beautiful! Quality is excellent! Minimal shedding.
I purchased several of these rugs. What a huge mistake. The looked fine when they arrived. The colors are exactly as shown, the rug seemed nice and plush, and it is, but...they shed like crazy. I go through one vacuum bag every time I vacuum. Don't dare sit on them, you will have a layer of fibers all over you. Honestly, I would not purchase these rugs. We have had them for a year and it is one of the most expensive purchases I have made, and totally regret.
Bought the larger rug for my living room and came back for this size for the foyer. I love the colors and the quality of the rug. The colors are definitely different than pictured, but work perfectly for my needs. An excellent value for a rug of this quality.
I hardly recognized this rug when I opened the package. The colors are much darker and a LOT more blue than the picture shows. To me, the picture looks more vintage and quality than the rug I received. The rug is the typical thick wool rug and somehow I imagined it would be more hand woven looking and thinner. Oh well!
It's a pretty rug but it's not as pretty as shown in pic. Nice quality, but much darker blue. I was hoping for that gorgeous light turquoise as pictures but it's more true blue so the contrast of colors is not as apparent. Still, nice rug for price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not so accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? real colors not as light as shown
The only caution I would give is that the colors are very inaccurate. The light aqua is a dusty blue. The tangerine orange is a burnt orange. I read the other reviews and decided to take a chance. The rug works out for my kitchen, but I really wish the colors were the brighter version.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They are a lot more subdued. I love the rug, but I probably shouldn't have ordered it because the colors are really off.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It's very accurate.
All colors much darker and muddier, the aqua on mine is not sky blue as another reveiwer noted, it's dusky green blue. I would have really loved to have recieved what was pictured and am extremely disappointed. Color aside, the rug is fine and the cost is exceptional.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no resemblance to true color, pattern the same, colors dark and muddy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. as expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine except color
From the picture we thought this was a rustic, tribal design with unusual colors. However, it's a pale blue with a pretty standard design and in the 2' X 3' size it's so deep and plush that it looks like a very high quality carpet sample with a very traditional design, rather than anything exotic. Because it was so inexpensive, we are keeping it -- but we wouldn't place it in any area of prominence. It's sitting in a darker alcove instead and we'll nonetheless get some value from it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was less vibrant and not the light greenish blue on the site, more "baby blue"
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent otherwise, deep, plush, doesn't shed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I had looked in many stores for the right rug. The color I wanted isn't a typical color. I was thrilled to find this rug. The color is beautiful. The craftsmanship is exceptional. I didn't find anything near as nice in the stores at this price point. It looks great in the bathroom. I just wish it was a little bigger. Great value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was as I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the rug is very well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I think the rug is excellent quality, but the color was not what I expected. It is not as vibrant as it appears on the website in person.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the O website is too bright, and the rug is much more muted in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Beautiful rug and well made. Very thick and substantial, even at 2 x 3. I am very pleased with this purchase and at the price. Would recommend to anyone, but be advised that the colors are not as bright, which is fine with me.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? General color scheme and pattern, but colors are somewhat muted
- How is the quality of the product? Beautiful, thick and well made.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes, except the photo shows a brighter color scheme