1. Perfect cocoa color. Perfect with chocolate/cream colors. 5 stars 2. Tufting was thick and soft on your feet - real wool and great value for the price 5 stars 3. The underside/backing had a 2 inch x 1 inch wear/tear in the weft/weave. This caused a little pucker on the right-side if the wool rug. I think that whatever machine picked up the rug gripped too tightly and may have scratched/damaged the weft weave. If this had been a $1000+ rug, it would have gone back, but for for the price, the color and tufting was so perfect I think I could work with it. I did NOT want to go to the trouble of returning the rug. It's going in a low-traffic bedroom so I simply placed a heavy duty piece of tape on the damaged area to protect it from further damage. On the right-side, I played with the wool tuftiing and coaxed it back into place. I placed the rug in the room so that furniture further protected that area of the rug. ( I wouldn't want to treat it to aggressive vacuuming in the future. )
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great tufting, but had a flaw in the backing
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect and accurate
It is hard to finda 8 ft. square rug...overstock was out of rug and did email me 4 or 5 months later that it was in stock...happy with purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect///gold, touch of green and mauvy rust with off white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sheds a bitlike all wool
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good