Its a nice rug but sheds like crazy. There is no brown in it which was fine bc. I didn't really need brown.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pic. NO brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? its pretty accurate
color, thickness, quality - all very good for the price, very happy with my purchase
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors are more vibrant and rich than in the pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I got this runner for my entryway so it is high traffic. holding up nice, not alot of shedding, which some wools do
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Very satisfied with this rug. As others wrote, the main color is a pretty milk chocolate. Not shiny. No shedding. Rug did have a strong smell when I unwrapped it so I left it outside for two days and then it was fine. I'm very pleased with it.
I bought this runner to match an 8 x 11 rug I also purchased. The colors are more muted than as pictured. The slate-blue border makes only a slight contrast to the brown (milk chocolate) center. The fibers are soft but not shiny as one might think from the images. Otherwise, a good price for a thick, plush rug. We use it in the family room, and its the perfect place for it. Arrived with no funny smells, and sheds, but a reasonable amount of shedding.
I have ordered other rugs from Overstock.com before, so I knew that the quality would be good. I needed a runner 12 feet long and most stores have a smaller, standard stock sizes. I have had no issue with the wool shedding. It arrived very shortly after I placed the order. It was easy to unroll and the edges straightened out shortly. I am very pleased with this runner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very close to the picture; the center is chocolate brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I had never ordered on Overstock before and was a little hesitant but I must say I was very pleased with the product and service. I needed a rug for in my kitchen which gets high traffic. I hunted stores everywhere for what I was able to get at Overstock and saw the same item for much, much more than what I paid. The color was slightly different than what shows on my computer but that turned out to be a good thing because it was a more muted blue and a soft milk chocolate brown. The light color is more taupe. The colors all go very well together. Very little shedding, very good quality and great price. The only thing I did notice is that there are tiny balls of what looks like hardened cotton imbedded down in the rug so when you step on them they are hard but they are easy to pick out when found. Not a major detractor.
I ordered 3 runners from Overstock. First , they all arrived in 3 days which I was very pleasantly surprised about. Second, the quality is very good. The wool is very soft and thick and the color in this runner is true to the picture. The blue in it is just a little brighter which was fine with me. Third, you cannot beat the price. There is no question that I would recommend this to my friends.
I received this rug in only a few days, rolled it out, and sit and stare at it every day with a smile on my face. The computer picture is true to color, and the rug is thick and plush, no flaws. I am so glad I found it, and am looking forward to years of use. We walk on it 27 times a day as it's in a major traffic area in our home, and I never see footprints nor notice any dirt marks. Thanks Overstock.com!
This runner is very nice - good quality, thick pile. No problem with shedding. I am very happy with my purchase. The colors are very close to the picture - I have it in a darker hall so the rug looks darker than the picture.. Thank you, Overstock.com!