I really like this rug. The pile is nice, the colors and patterns are great, BUT it doesn't match the picture. The picture makes it look like the rug is a light green, but the rug is really much darker. I would call the greens closer to sage or maybe olive. There is some burgundy/purple in there and a little bit of blue. It's a nice rug and it ended up working out really well. But if you're looking for a light, airy rug, this isn't it.
The rug is beautiful but muted olive green. The picture is not even close and would suggest they try to correct it. We wanted green so it looking great on a family room oak floor. If you want any primary colors there are any in this rug. Our 5 month old puppy loved it so much he ate a corner of of it. Might buy another after he gets out of that stage.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The product is more olive green than the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This is a gorgeous rug. It's thick and soft. Hasn't shed yet. LOVE IT. It's darker than it is online, but I expected that based on the previous reviews. I like the actual color better than the picture online. The actual rug is a light olive. Muted and beautiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? rug was darker than depicted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, thick and comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I was looking for an Arts and Crafts style area rug for my living room and really liked this one. I was counting on the other reviews being correct in that the colors are not as muted and subtle as they appear in the picture. The green is a nice Craftsman style green and just what I wanted. I was a little nervous to buy an area rug of this size on line without seeing it first but it has been a pleasant surprise to like it as much as I do. I have not found that it sheds a lot as was another reviewer's experience.
I love this rug! It goes with our craftsman style home. I needed to get it quickly once I found out when our furniture would arrive and I was not disappointed. It arrived in just a few days. It does "shed" a lot as we walk across it. I don't know if this is typical with new wool rugs. But we just vacuum often and I believe this is a very good value & hope to enjoy it for many years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were richer in the actual product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I believe it is very good quality. It laid nice & flat the first time we unrolled it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
The rug was delivered very quickly and in excellent condition, but...the color description isn't even close ... it's more blue than green, but not in a complimentary way. I have had it over a year and it is still pilling, with the base starting to show through in some areas.
We have had this rug for quite a few months and vacuum it often and it still sheds a lot. We found clumps of carpet everywhere so we moved it to a spare room! The rug is pretty but we replaced it with a polypropylene rug in the living room because of the shedding.
We LOVE this rug. It is a little more muted sage color than in the picture. The wool sheds for quite awhile... we were vacuuming it twice per day for months! And it still gets all over your clothes... maybe others won't notice... we spend a lot of time on the floor with baby. But it stops shedding and it is really a great rug. It should last a long time!
I love this carpet, I really do. My only concern has been the shedding, which hasn't stopped (but has lessened over time.) I understand that this is usual for wool carpets, so I'm no longer overly concerned, but at first was considering sending it back. As I do see the end of the shedding tunnel, so to speak, I am very happy I decided to keep it. It is really beautiful, and for the price, an excellent purchase. The colors are muted sages/olive, and will go with most earth-tone type rooms (although my room is actually red!)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color not accurate - much darker, but much nicer!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, but a little frustrated with the shedding (wool) which continues after a month. I'm told it will eventually stop.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great except for color.
Love the thickness of this wool rug. The color is much richer (and darker) than on line. The background color is a soft ochre with sage green, avocado green, corral and burgundy (almost purple) pattern. It is much prettier than it appears on line.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The on site color is nothing like the actual rug but that was fine with me. The actual colors are darker and richer.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is very thick and good quality wool
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Except for the on site color being washed out compared to the actual color, the rug was as stated.
I absolutely love this rug and think the plush softness, pattern and color it brings to my living room are well worth the slight inconvenience of having to run a dust mop for the shedding the rug is still doing. The shedding will die down more as the rug ages, so it is a short term problem very typical of wool rugs. For the price, this rug was a great deal and I'm very, very happy with it. As with pretty much everything I've ever ordered from Overstock.com the quality, value and shipping were extraordinary. It's why I continue to shop with them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? rug is labelled as green and that is absolutely accurate. There is beige as well, but light green is definitely the dominant color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this rug is excellent. It is thick and soft and the colors are excellent and as described. I've had it for about three weeks and it does still produce quite a bit of lint, but that is typical of wool rugs. A quick run of the dust mop several times a week takes care of it and I vacuum the rug itself frequently. I'm now seeing the lint and fuzz easing up some because of the frequent vacuuming. This was something I expected based on previous wool rugs and is WELL worth it for the plush softnes, great color and pattern the rug brings to the roo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I would give a 5*, except for the color being darker than shown. However, it is muted and not overstated, and I did not want the rug to be the 'center' of attention in my room, so it works just fine. It brings a warm feeling to my room that I can comfortably build around. Everything I get from Overstock is, in my opinion, wonderful... I can shop, compare, get things on sale.. do it all, and things get delivered for free. Of course, I am an O Member. Boy, has that paid off this year! Finally, the product was delivered in a water proof wrapping, very well packaged, and that was important to me, also. Thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are not nearly as bright as shown. Actually, much more muted and darker.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice. Walks good. Very cushy and soft. Your typical wool rug feel.. much superior to any synthetic fabric.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Except for the color, all other descriptions were exact.