Very nice rug, thick and good quality. Color is much darker green than as shown online but worked for me. Not dark green, more medium olive, but on my (usually accurate) computer, it showed barely green color. Would definitely recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color in reality much more green than online pic.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rug very nice quality, looks great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description accurate.
This rug is very good. The only reason I'm not saying its excellent is that there is a lot of lint coming off this carpet. I suspect that once I vacuum it a bunch of times, the lint will no longer be coming off the rug. The color is darker than the photo, but still within the same color palette as described. This carpet was delivered two days after I ordered it, so I was extremely pleased with the speed of delivery.
When I opened the package, there was a very distinct, unfavorable smell. I just figured it had something to do with the "newness" of the product. I laid it out for an entire week (with windows open 24/7) yet the smell didn't cease. I called a carpet store and asked their advice and they said this particular rug is glued with latex as opposed to stitched and if the latex sits in a hot warehouse/ truck it creates a very strong, musty odor. The hassle of returning such a HUGE item was my deciding factor in keeping it. I got a really good Glade Plug In and don't notice the smell too much now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Totally darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. See review
It feel soft and the colors of the rug are quite close to those depicted in the photo - perhaps a little less muted than the colors in the photo. It's appropriate for the location (a sunny room) and use under table and chairs. Some wool fibers do come out but they should decrease over time with vacuuming. This has been my experience with my other wool rugs. Overall, an attractive rug especially for the price.
I ordered this rug because in the past I ordered three rugs from overstock.com and they were great. However, when this rug arrived, I was put off by the difference of its color on the screen and in real life. It is not beige, rather very grayish green, which makes it dull and depressing.
if you stress about wool particles getting everywhere, stick to poly fibre or viscose rug.I intentially waited to write this review to see if after vacucumming the rug several time less wool will come out of it, but honestly that has not been the case. As they say, you get what you pay for, it is very true for this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate, Online it appears as mostly beige, actually it's a lot more green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok