The rug is fine. It looks nice but it pills a lot. I'm not sure if that is because it is new or because of the materials. It is very nice for the money. I would have preferred an oriental rug but that would have cost at least 3X this price. I would buy another from Overstock because this time I have a picture in my head of what it actually looks and feels like. Buying a rug on line is a gamble but it came well packaged and I could have sent it back but it would have been a hassle. So...beware you are not getting an oriental hand knotted rug. But you are getting a very nice thick rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks different in person. It is a light blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price it is of excellent quality but it is not the same as an oriental rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
It was much darker; what appears to be light blue and beige in the picture is actually a deep colonial blue and rust in real life. Disappointing match for the room I intend to use it in. Quality is very good, though - thick and plush. No weird new carpet smells.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was much darker; what appears to be light blue and beige in the picture is actually a deep colonial blue and rust in real life
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The qualitiy is good, It unrolled well without creases. So fa not much shedding.
This rug is very dense, heavy, and gorgeous. Much more than expected. The price was incredible, when comparing comparable rugs at local stores. I don't usually trust buying online for bigger ticket items, but this was a very satisfying purchase.