Nice rug, good quality. Sheds a bit, but that will stop over time. Just need to vacuum every few days. I thought the colors from the picture would be a bit more muted, but the blue background color is a vibrant deep blue. It is very pretty, just not exactly the same as the picture. Still goes well with my room. A good buy.
This is a delightful high quality wool tug that looks amazing in the room I purchased it to match. The blue color is not as faded or washed out looking as the picture but it is still gorgeous!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a little more blue than the pictures shows but still beautiful!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a good quality rug and wonderful under foot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Ugly rug; tacky colors and pattern and really strong chemical smell that made me sick. Hard to return because can't roll it back up and put it back in the plastic wrapper it came in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Didn't compare; colors are too sharp on the rug, not muted/pretty like the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap cheap cheap, and horrendous smell taking it out of the packaging
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not too accurate
This rug is beautiful. The quality is exceptional. Tightly woven, thick pile. It does shed, which is common for the true wool rugs I've owned. I found the colors similar to my computer display. The blue is almost like a combination of seafoam and baby blue, but definitely more blue.
I purchased three of these rugs; a runner, a large rectangular area rug and a circular rug. The color blue does vary slightly with each rug but I guess that is to be expected with handmade rugs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite Accurate
The rug arrived in a timely manner; however the shade of blue was not what I was looking for so I had to return it. The cost to return was over $40, which didn't make this a good buy at all. If you are not sure about a color shown, I would recommend you buy elsewhere to avoid the large loss of money just in case the color didn't work with your scheme.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The blue color is a grey/blue, not green blue. The kaki color is as shown, but lighter.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is hard to tell from the small, zoom in picture. I wish your site allowed for a larger viewing of product. Be more discript with shades of blue, ie., blue-green, gray-blue, navy, etc.
This rug was exactly what i expected it to be. It arrived 4 days after i ordered it and i wasn't disappointed. The colors were as they appeared on my computer screen. I have other rugs that are similiar so it was a perfect fit in my home. The blue is very warm and the gold tone is soft. The rug is of great quality and will last a long time. As with any wool rugs it will shed but if you have children and pets you may want to rethink this rug. It's too nice for children and pets to play on it.
Overall it's a nice rug but it is not gold at all. The color around the border is more of a beige, which was disappointing because I purchased it thinking that it was blue and gold. They really shouldn't call it blue and gold. The rug sheds a lot. I've had it for 1 month now and still have to frequently vacuum and sweep the rug.
Love this rug everything about it!! Still can't believe this beautiful rug was so inexpensive. Incredible quality and durability. It sheds a bit, but I find that with most new rugs. I would highly recommend. So thick and plush no need for a thick rug pad. I would recommend this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Incredible still can't believe how inexpensive it was.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I purchased this for our dressing room. We had remodeled our master bath and dressing room and had added all new tile floors. Because tile floors can be cold, I wanted to give the dressing room some warmth not only to our feet but to look of the room as well. This rug is beautiful, plush and thick and is of very good quality. The only downside, and it is my fault, is that I should have ordered a little smaller size because it fills up the floor. I highly recommend this rug.