We bought this rug because we needed a large rug to cover the floor in a big room. This one does a great job of that. It looks nice without making too much of a statement. The only problem I have with it is that I wish it was more of an olive green than a sage green. For this price, however, I can't complain. I read other reviews and knew I was taking a risk on the color. I'm happy with the quality of it and just happy to have such a large rug at such a great price. Like all rugs of this style, it does shed a lot at first so be prepared for lots and lots of vacuuming!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a different green; more of a sage green than the olive green it appears to be on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems great. It's held up to a few weeks of pets and kids rolling on it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Other than the color, the description was accurate.
Love this rug! High quality, beautiful colors, and easy care.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I love this rug...bought two other sizes as well and I am completely satisfied!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, what I expected and more!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely accurate
I searched for a specific rug size, color scheme and type for many months. Similar rugs sell for MANY times the price. As a new Overstock.com customer, I was wary on quality, price, etc. I ordered, and the rug arrived within days to our rural address. The quality and colors are exceptional and true to the description ...and a tag: "no child labour used" was attached. Where can you purchase a new wool rug, hand tufted, that size, accurate colors, shipped for $2.95 for 125 lbs? The rug did shed a bit, but that is to be expected. Lovely, lovely, my husband and I love it!!! Note that the rug is at least 3/4 inch thick, and heavy, no need for a rug pad!
Had a nice pile, soft texture. I've seen the reviews where people keep getting one lighter or one darker. I took the 50/50 gamble hoping for the darker olive one, unfortunately I got the light sage green version. :( Still a nice rug, can't beat it for the price!
We purchased this rug late on a Tuesday evening and it waiting on our front porch on Thursday --- simply amazing! Aside from Overstock's outstanding shipping service, we're very, very pleased with the rug. We really like the fact that the rug does not shed and it seems to spot-clean easily. One caution: although the green background color is a little darker than shown in the picture.
The rug is beautiful, the colors are great, the pile is thick. But then there is the musty odor. The odor is horrible. If you are allergic to mold as I am it is hard to be in the same room. I am still trying to get the smell out. Because of the rugs beauty I have committed to cleaning it. I am sunning it and using a disenfectant spray. Professional dry cleaning is my last resort.
Great quality. The rug is very well made with dense pile giving it a nice cushy feel. It is a beautiful rug and I am quite satisfied. If purchased elsewhere I believe the price would have been a good bit more. The back ground color is a little lighter than my computer revealed, however, it's a great color, sage background, and adds a beautiful touch to my home.