The colors of the rug appear in picture more vibrant, when in reality the colors are faded.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? nothing like they appear in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good material quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the colors are not even close.
It's a nice rug and a great price for a rug this size. If it had been more expensive, I might not have rated it quite so high since it's not as colorful as the online photos would indicate and it PILLS constantly. We are sweeping around it multiple times a day. I hope it stops soon (only had the rug a few days). Other than that, it still is a nice rug - the muted colors are still pretty and the rug is soft.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of this rug is not as bright as the photo would indicate. By that, I don't mean primary color bright - the image looks like the jewel tones have a bit of shimmer to them but they don't. The colors are VERY muted in this rug. It's not bad - but it's not as colorful as the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems to be a nice rug except for the pilling. We've had it three days and the piles of pilling just keeps coming. Not sure yet if this is going to be a problem. Right now, it's just annoying.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Aside from the photo, I think the rest of the description was fine..
I ordered the sm. 2 x 3 rug first to check color before purchasing the 8 x 11. The larger rug actually changed color in bright light becoming more brilliant like the picture. I had thought the smaller one looked dull compared to the picture but it too changes with the light and both intensities work for me. I think we will really enjoy these rugs in the years to come.
I have had this rug for a few months now and have had many problems with it. When I first got it, it had a terrible chemical odor. The odor was so strong it could be smelled throughout our home. It took about a week for the smell to go away. I was going to return it but it would have been too expensive and too heavy for me to handle. There are already some areas of the rug where the fibers have pulled out and the canvas backing shows through. It also already has a tear in it where I moved the couch to vacuum! I don't think this rug is going to last very long and I'm already looking for a replacement. I have ordered other rugs from Overstock and they are great quality. I think there is just a quality issue with this particular rug.
I bought several different sizes of these Heritage Kerman Burgundy rugs. I absolutely love the rich colors. They went down on our newly refinished hardwood floors very easily, and didn't roll up at the edges. They bring such warmth to the space they are in. That said, my only complaint is that they shed worse than a dog. I bought mine at the end of December, and 7 months later, they are still shedding so much that I joke that one day, they may just be bald. Amazingly enough, they have no balding, but I have to empty my vacuum canister a couple of times a week. You can't beat the deal on Overstock, though. I love the workmanship, I just wish they didn't shed so much.
The first rug had to be returned because it was defective, I was a bit hesitant and could not wait for the replacement to arrive. It was worthwhile to wait, the carpet is wonderful, no odor, so far no shedding, it feels wonderful to walk on and the colors fit perfect with our livingroom furniture. This is the third time I have received rugs from Overstock.com and I will continue to do so
I have ordered many large rugs from Overstock and liked all of them. Although this rug is beautiful, it was not what we were looking for. The color is very soft, pale and muted green. We will keep this rug and have gotten used to it, but wish it was the vibrant colors depicted in the photo.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is Not as depicted. Very subdued colors. Did not have the bright yellow/gold wow factor we wanted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pattern is accurate, but please be aware that the colors are not what it shows
Fortunately for me, the rug looks great in my living room. I expected a brighter, more jewel-toned rug. The colors are more muted than pictured, but work wonderfully well with my decor.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, colors were more muted than displayed on website.
- How is the quality of the product? Seem to be of good quality. Lays nicely.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Looked to have much bluer tones online. When the rug arrived it was more green than blue. It took a few days but I fell in love with the look. The only other reason this rug didn't get a 5 star rating is the fact that when vacuumed it sheds and fills the canister on the vacuum cleaner. I would be very upset if my vacuum cleaner required a bag.
Very nice looking rug, however it has been shedding for the past 6 months. Some parts have now lost a lot of original color and fullness. If you're not going to vacuum it a lot, this may be a good option, otherwise, I would not recommend.
It is a lot olive greenish darker than the picture shows. I am in the process of returning it (UPS sent the package going all over from northern VA to southern VA to PA to IL to PA to southern VA to PA to northern VA to MD, and now I don't know where it is). Hope that it gets back to Overstock so I get a credit back.
Hey, y'all, I just bought and received this rug w/ the premium underlay. It's great. Yes, the colors are more muted than the picture, but I was expecting that, and that is why i rated the "Appearance" 4/5 stars, but it's a really nice rug! I'm really glad I got it. The chemical smell is minimal if any. It smells like a new rug. My cats love it. It was a great value. Get it! :)
I know it has been said in previously reviews, but this rug is much more muted than the picture--it is almost dull. I was prepared for it to be less colorful, but there is really no comparison. The quality for the price is very good, however. I would recommend this rug to someone if they were just looking to add some very subdued color.
I bought 5 of these rugs in different sizes, and am very pleased with the quality and workmanship. Colors are not as bright as in the description of any of them, but they are still beautiful. Great value for a hand-crafted product. Bring in some more please! I need another 2X8 runner!