The rug was delivered within 3 days. It rolled out nice and flat. Nice thickness. VERY RICH looking. The colors are little more subdued than in the picture. The green is moss green. The pic makes it look more blue than it is. And that actually worked out even better for me. I also ordered the 8 x 10 carpet pad as the rug is on a hardwood floor, I love this rug! I love this rug...I LOVE THIS RUG!!
If you do not like green, do not get this rug. Rug is not burgundy - it is rust. Much brighter than pictured. Sheds A LOT. Be prepared to change your vacuum bag a lot. But....it was not terribly expensive, so I do not feel ripped off.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors in the picture were much darker, and there is no burgundy. This rug is green and rust.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay quality- sheds a lot!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Colors were off.
I am very satisfied with it and the wonderful thing about the color and thickness makes the room look really cozy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the actual color is darker, but very suiting.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, needs to be more vacuumed in the first days. But that's normal for woolrugs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate, perfect fit.
Much more green than I'd have preferred but still it works with my other decor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As others have said the colors are not as bright and varied as shown. The gold is a yellow green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick and lush. Very high quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Descirption was accurate.
Ordered this rug on Sunday. I had it down on the floor by Friday. I was pleasantly surprised with the colors. Mostly shades of green and oranges. Does not have any shade of blue. It was perfect for my Great Room. Want one for all my rooms.
This rug smelled like mold. The smell was so intense it smelled all the way on the second floor of my home. The color is mostly green and the colors are not bright at all.I would not have this rug in my home if someone gave it to me for free.
I fell in love with this rug when checking it out online and purchased it for my home office because of its vivid and beautiful colors. When I got it, I could not believe how ugly the colors look! They are totally different than how they look on your screen, beware! Yes, the colors were muted. Even worse, the rug looks as if there's a moss green film on top of each and every color. It looks dirty. However, we decided to keep it because 1) my husband would not like the trouble of returning it and 2) since the rug is for my study, most of it will be covered by my study furniture. If I knew in advance how it looks in person, I would not have bought it, NEVER!
The rug, although pretty, was a pain in my side. I owned it for several years and it NEVER stopped shedding. Each time I vacuumed it, it filled the dirt container of my ***** upright all by itself! I would have to stop and empty it just so I could vacuum the rest of the house. It's a wonder it wasn't completely thread bear after so many years of vacuuming! Here's something I've learned since-in general, stay away from hand tufted rugs. Hand knotted tend to shed less.
it is hard to find a rug true to size. this one is larger and i love it. the colors are not as brilliant as the picture, but a great rug and matches my decor beautifully
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a bit lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? bigger
Overstock has been consistently reliable. Delivery was great and on-time. The rug was protectively packed. I trust Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color wasn't accurate, but the reviews gave me the information I needed to decide, and it was a great choice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good workmanship.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate about the size. The picture showed gold as background of center design; it's not. For my planned use, it was perfect.
This is the 3rd wool rug I've bought from Overstock and all of them are wonderful. The wool is soft and thick..so thick it's hard to close a door over them. The colors are nice and vibrant and it feels good underfoot. I would definitely buy another rug of the same type from Overstock. Good price to value ratio!
We just received this rug a few hours ago. Yes, the colors are quite muted, but I think that only adds to the appeal. It's fairly dense and feels quite nice underfoot. It coordinates well with the rest of our furnishings and the lighter colored wood floors. Overall, very good buy for the money. This is the second area rug I've purchased at Overstock, and I've been quite pleased with both purchases. Delivery time was very quick - I ordered over this weekend and received this Tuesday.
I just received this rug four days after ordering it! The size is perfect and the pile is fairly dense, though I use a rug pad. I knew the colors would be muted after reading the reviews, but was surprised how much. The golds are really a true khaki, the burgundy is a lighter red (but not rust, thank goodness), and the aqua is a blue-er sage. the joining accents are more of a soft wheat color than a true yellow. Honestly, the colors go perfectly with the room still (light green walls, cherry accents and brushed nickel fixtures). Though I was hoping for something brighter, I'm keeping the rug. The price was fantastic, the size just what I needed and the colors (which I had hoped would pop) do blend well. Good quality for a great price. I only wish overstock's rug camera was more true to color!
I just received my rug. It's now lying in the living room in the spot I purchased it for. I'm trying to see how it is that this rug I'm looking at is the rug I liked so much in the photo. The colors are not bright, nor are they as varied as they were in the picture. It's really a two-tone rug of rust and olive green hues--don't be fooled, there is no gold in this rug; there is nothing bright or striking about it. Nevertheless, it feels lovely to the touch. It has no odor. It doesn't appear to be shedding (but I've only had it a couple of hours). Honestly, it's a nice rug, but not what I was expecting. I think I'll end up keeping it, but I haven't quite decided.
I do love the rug; it was a great buy for the money. My only negative is that the colors were definitely not accurate. In the photo, it appears to be more in the red family, but in reality, it is more in the pale greens with a bit of rust. This is particularly noticeable in the outside border.