This is a wonderful little rug for the money. It is incredibly soft to step on and really lightened up the area I put it in. Thanks, O!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Super
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I bought to go with a bigger one I purchased several years ago. I was unable to get the exact same one in the small size - however was able to get reverse colors. They both look great together in my bathroom.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
Great value for the price. The rug is very thick. The colors as viewed on my laptop monitor were off though. The light background is more ivory than gold and the green is a lot lighter. Love the rug though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? On my monitor the rug appeared more gold. The background is more ivory and the green is lighter.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great - very thick.
This is a nice little thick rug. However, the actual color of the rug is nothing like the picture. The rug actually has a light tan/beige background where the picture shows a gold color. The border is a light brown with a lot of green tones, not the golden brown in the picture. There are green and red accents, as described. The overall effect is a cool green and beige tone, not the warm golden tone in the image. I like the rug and am going to keep it but I was quite surprised when I opened it. Another issue is that the lines around the border are not straight at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even remotely similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I purchased this small rug and I am using it in a powder room. The rug is an olive green with tan,and gold along with lines of a rusty red in the foliage design. I had a hard time finding the right colors by the description online and photos. I ordered smaller rugs first to see if I'd like the larger rug. The colors in this rug worked for me, but it's not brown and ivory.