This is a nice rug, solid purchase value. It shed terribly the first two weeks and much less now. The only thing a buyer should know is that the design is less detailed in person. The photo makes the design seem more detailed, because you're seeing all the design in the entire rug in one little picture. In reality, the colors stand out more, the designs are more distinct/defined. It looks fine in our arts/crafts style room, but I don't think it would work in a formal living room. The pile is thick, so think twice about putting it under a dining table. Overall, quality rug for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? in reality, the colors are brighter, overall effect is brighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I wanted to leave a detailed review b/c I took a lot of time to find a rug! The quality is great and the rug is soft. I was scared about it being a wool rug, but I was pleasantly surprised at the softness. COLOR-the color is very muted. It's still a very pretty rug, but the boarder is not golden and the blue is darker. I still love the color! But if you are looking for a bright rug, go with something different. Overall pleased, but wanted to share with others about the color.
Rug has a horrible smell. My two dos went right to P on it. Thank goodness I caught them in time. I apply pet deodorizer powder and vacuum everyday. Vigilant on my little dogs whereabouts...I wouldn't recommend this rug if you have pets. The odor attracts them. Will end up being a rug slave!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it matches
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
I had searched everywhere for a large (8 x10) wool rug to fit in my living room- that was not too expensive. I finally looked to Overstock and scoured every rug on the website, reading each and every review for the rugs that liked. So I feel its important to write a review now that I have finally received my rug. It is perfect! Exactly what I expected. Colors are nice, muted and the blue is just like what you see in the photo, very pretty. For a wool rug, it is soft, thick and there was no significant odor, other than the slight musty smell that you can get with wool-nothing a little Febreeze can't fix. No shedding that I have noted either. So glad I made this purchase and the ease of having it delivered to my doorstep was a definite bonus.
After looking in stores and online for weeks, I crossed my fingers and purchased this rug. So glad I did, great quality and price. Easily as nice as the ones I saw at PB, but for less than half the cost. The coloring is actually better than it looks in the photos, as mine seems a little less gold and more subtle. The wool pile is thick and dense, and does not seem to shed like others I have bought. Very happy with this purchase.
This rug seems great so far. Soft for wool and thick and plush. Hand tufted from Safavieh
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems great so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good
This rug is a perfect fit for my small dining room. The colors are lovely... the blue is a very soft gray-blue, the border background is a light tan, and the 'gold' in the design features is more of a soft golden yellow. It is soft and thick on the feet. Overall, a good buy.
Overall, I'm very happy with this rug. The colors are a bit more muted than the pictures portray. The light blue is what I expected but the beige border is closer to taupe, in my opinion. However, it's very plush and looks great on my floor.
This area rug is now in our Master Bedroom and it has changed the who room! I keep going in just to enjoy the look. I bought 3 area rugs from Overstock and was pleased with all 3 - excellent quality and prices.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
i was extremely happy when this rug came. not only did it come within 3 days, it was packaged very well to eliminate any damage. the color is perfect. just what i was looking for.true to it's picture. i had shopped around in many places for months only to come home frustrated. most rug establishments do not even offer this less than popular size of 7 x 9. the convenience of ordering on line and not having to shlep around from store to store and waste gas is wonderful. should have just done this from beginning. this size rug in other locations could cost up to $1,000. this was under $350 for wool. only $2.95 for shipping. i feel i got the deal of the century and did not have to sacrifice quality. just bought a condo in florida. plan on furnishing it poolside, thanks to overstock.com
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
A lovely rug for the price. Soft and squishy under your feet. Some shedding, but not bad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good