This rug is an excellent quality and the price was reasonable. It is thick and lays down flat and stays in place. I vacuumed it several times to remove surface fibers, but I think that is normal for new rugs. I bought this rug to go into a new office that I was moving into, which had a stain in the carpet and the landlord was not replacing it right away. It was the perfect solution, and the colors match my artwork perfectly. The blue was a little darker, but that is okay because the color still blends with my pale blue walls in the office. The rug has a little bit of brown, which picks up the brown in the carpet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The blue is a little darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was so excited to receive my rug, however a bit hesitant after reading numerous reviews on the color of this rug. I was so disappointed when I unrolled the rug to see that it is very dull. The blue is almost grey and the beige is a dirty beige. The yellow, although it was brighter on the computer monitor, is a dark mustard yellow. There's also a dark green in the rug, which I didn't even notice on the computer monitor. It looked dark brown which would have matched my room. The rug is very thick. I've only had it a few hours and it is laying quite flat with just some minor rolling on the edges. It has a slight odor, which has attracted the cat, however I assume the odor will go away after airing out for a while. If you want a good quality rug for a great price, you won't be disappointed. If you want a pretty blue rug with bright colors, this is not the rug for you.
This is a high quality, wool rug. It is not super soft, but that is fine for a high traffic hallway. The colors are rather muted (the edge is definitely more beige than ivory) which makes it very versatile to match other colors. I am very pleased with it.
The colors in the photo online make the rug look much lighter than it is in person. It sort of looks like it is supposed to be light blue/cream but the rug is really dirty. Not a great color scheme. Also it has got to be thicker than 0.5 inches - It stands way up on the floor so it looked pretty weird on our hardwoods and out of style. Sad because this was a good bargain, but its got to go back.
We have two large rugs from Overstock in our living/dining room. I have looked for something for the entry for a long time. We live in the country and the entry area gets a lot of dirt upon entry. So - I wanted this rug to be affordable, yet very nice. We are very happy with this 3' x 5' entry rug. It looks elegant - but is very functional. Highly recommend it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good - the blue is more subtle, but very nice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good-quaity in appearance and feel (wool).
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good.
I love this rug. I bought it to put underneath a coffee table that has a brown burled wood finish and it goes just beautifully with it! Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very close. It is a very subtle blue and it is really very pretty.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Would recommend to my friends. I am planning to get more in other colors for other rooms.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rugs are a little more gray-blue, I think the site makes them look baby blue. I actually like the real color better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality - would've spent more even at ** ***
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good